[1.0.3.3] Invisible Box in Co-op MP

Website
duckduckgo.com
A large, invisible box suddenly appeared in co-op MP. From what I remember, a player turned their team to neutral and tried to sit on top of another player's large tech, which caused it to glitch out completely. On further investigation, a large invisible box was found where the large tech was. It can deal damage to techs which are inside it and stops other techs from entering the area, as well as dealing collision damage. Weapon projectiles are absorbed.

Video with issue and output log below.

Attachments

kae

PAYLOAD STUDIOS
Thanks for the report QuackDuck!

We've had something similar happen to this before on our internal builds, but that got fixed, I'll look into this issue again with your information provided. Is it possible to get the save file with this issue on it or was the host unknown?

Website
duckduckgo.com
Thanks for the report QuackDuck!

We've had something similar happen to this before on our internal builds, but that got fixed, I'll look into this issue again with your information provided. Is it possible to get the save file with this issue on it or was the host unknown?
I was hosting, but I completely forgot that you can save co-op worlds and I didn't do it, sorry ):
If it happens again, I'll post a save.

Website
duckduckgo.com
It happened again. I was playing on another person's world and I put a cab on top of their platform tech, then it mysteriously exploded. Upon further investigation, it seems that the bug has reoccured. As a player and not the host, the box has no collision and I can drive through it, but I will still take damage as if I were glitching through it, the screenshot provides evidence of this.
screen77.png screen76.png

Therefore, I believe the bug is caused by one player being on top of the host. I will do more testing to see if the bug is repeatable.