[1.0.2][steam/windows] Crafty Business II Softlocked

Kevin Vanderhoef

Eldritch Horror, and Ship's Cat.

Attachments

Aevis

I'm having the same problem, I tried using a fabricator in creative mode for the same item and it works so I don't know what going on either

Kevin Vanderhoef

I'm having the same problem, I tried using a fabricator in creative mode for the same item and it works so I don't know what going on either
OK, If you can, upload a copy of the Output_log.txt from your copy of TT, and a Save file with a nearby trade station from before you accepted the mission, the Devs will appreciate it.

If you don't know where those are, the details on where to find them are in the Bug Reporting Guidelines and Template. Which you should have read by now.

So I hav this bug in the game where on on crafty Mike mission 3 when I place the fiber wood onto the filter, the quest doesn't update. I did he step correctly. Someone please fix this. Creative Mode is the only way for me to have fun right now.

AstraTheDragon

A dapper dragon
Website
1drv.ms
So I hav this bug in the game where on on crafty Mike mission 3 when I place the fiber wood onto the filter, the quest doesn't update. I did he step correctly. Someone please fix this. Creative Mode is the only way for me to have fun right now.
I got that bug too, I thought cancelling and recollecting the mission would help but a reload was all I needed to fix it.

Kevin Vanderhoef

The problem is is it doesn't seem to be happening on the Devs' machines.
So if all of you would add copies of your output_log files, and a .save file with you near a station with the mission still in it.
They might get enough data to figure out how repeat the bug, and then fix it.
Then it wouldn't be just a bunch of Me2 reports, which don't really help fix things.

kae

PAYLOAD STUDIOS
Thanks for the logs Kevin, unfortunately they don't show the issue described.

To be clear, the log needs to be from a session where you have picked up the mission and are stuck on the Crafty Business II fabricator, not just near a station with the mission :)

It's also possible that an error could have occurred in a session before the log was taken and is now effecting the mission in subsequent sessions.

If it isn't any trouble could you try this again from a fresh save game and see if this happens again?
If it does can you attach the logs from the whole session please if you don't have time for this no worries, we'll keep the investigation open.

Cheers!

kae

PAYLOAD STUDIOS
Heya ZG thanks for the heads up, we've just released a new unstable version in which we were not able to reproduce this issue on, I'll go ask the guys over on the steam forum if they're still having this problem.

We've not been able to find anything in the logs provided by Kevin unfortunately and still not able to reproduce this issue on our end with the same build & save game file either. If anyone is still having this issue can you provide exact repro steps on how to get this issue from a clean new save game and attach the logs please?