[1.0.2] Minigun not arcing it's aim

Mindl3ss

Mindless Dominion Fleet Admiral
SV 'Daegon's Wrath', Aquia Harbour Virginia
Website
th3kaijuwars.freeforums.net
dude, read the post. I said that PAYLOAD requires bugs to be reported by non-modders according to the rules as i have been repetitively told, not that there was any rationale for that ruling. Whitepaw has already proved that point. Im really getting tired of repeating myself here... And you buddy, need to not tell other forum members what they need to do, especially when you have incorrectly read the post you are refrencing.

I asked Matt to put an end to bug hunting threads being interrupted mid thread by re-hashings of rules when we are just trying to get verification from non-modded players. even though Whitepaw just showed everyone that jumping through that hoop is unnecessary, we were trying to cater to it anyway before we got rules mongered for... ? (doing what we were asked, thats what...) It's unnecessary, it inturrupts the process at hand. and now for a third time today, it makes someone have to re-ground the thread to the topic at hand.

Now Please. can we get back to topic on the Miniguns here? im kind tired of being provoked into arguments that didnt need to happen in the first place.

MINIGUNS!!! PLEASE!!!

Soviet_Samuelson

On the path to becoming a grand-master idiot
Website
forum.terratechgame.com
What if we just got a subsection for this forum where community members go to confirm modded bugs, and modded players post them?

And on the contrary, wndsoj nv;ldkiwbinf3i2kjudsovnic8o3buidsvcybbbbdkj

Mindlessmrawesome

Guys, guys, chill. You're arguing about a miscommunication. The fact of the matter is that this is a bug that is in vanilla. I took the picture in modded because I was sick of it making the minigun on my tech in my game that I'm making miss and didn't think it would matter since it's been a bug for such a long time. Technically mindl3ss isn't wrong to stick to payload protocol and say "hey even with ttqmm installed it still modifies payload bug reporting protocol no matter how little it edits base game code", even though I trust whitepaw saying it does nothing. We got another person in here verifying it is a vanilla bug, let's chill.

Mindl3ss

Mindless Dominion Fleet Admiral
SV 'Daegon's Wrath', Aquia Harbour Virginia
Website
th3kaijuwars.freeforums.net
What if we just got a subsection for this forum where community members go to confirm modded bugs, and modded players post them?

And on the contrary, wndsoj nv;ldkiwbinf3i2kjudsovnic8o3buidsvcybbbbdkj[/QUOTE}

Brilliant, Give this man a cookie.

WhitePaw2002

Modding Husky
Website
github.com
I really hope that mods do not become a problem.
I think the best course of action is if one wishes to report a bug while modded, disable all the mods and make sure it is actually of the game. A section in the unofficial modding for people to report bugs can be good for people to get together and find out if it is the game itself or the mod(s), and in either case have it resolved.

...This thread already served it's purpose. It may be better to continue this (now dominant) conversation elsewhere.

kae

PAYLOAD STUDIOS
Umm, the top post looks modded - The neutral Techs in the minimap look out of place in creative.

Yep, can confirm as a certified bug-catcher in an unmodded version of the game that the "Minigun(Autocannon) not arcing it's aim" bug is very much present in the base game out of the numerous MP matches I have played in 1.0.2.

The damage nerf should be noted though:
I've also mentioned the damage output of the gun to Kris for consideration, thanks for voicing your concern over the game balance :)