[1.0.2.3] Tripple Hubl - repeated (Better Future) licence missions

ZeroGravitas

Breaker of Games
Website
www.youtube.com
The first time I loaded my campaign save, next to a trade station, I clicked the mission banner, saw the new BF mission, then close the menu (to start recording), then when I re-opened it a second version appeared, then again for a 3rd. But no more.

So, three Hudls and no dialogue. It worked OK after cancelling 2 of them.

It didn't re-occur when I went back to the same save to try and replicate it (in the same game session and then in a new game session). But save attached anyway "CraftingPT7 e test.sav" (I forgot to grab the output_log, sorry). Save with 3 Hudls also attached. (They look cool, btw.:))

2019-02-07 Tripple Hubl!.jpg

Seems like the same issue I had with duplicate Sargent smash missions...: https://forum.terratechgame.com/ind...ion-black-op-blind-archers.17175/#post-121305

Attachments

Last edited:

ZeroGravitas

Breaker of Games
Website
www.youtube.com
OK, so having done a couple of BF missions I went back to the same trade station and got the licence mission there again. And the HE licence mission which I'd already done too.

2019-02-07 first missions again.jpg

So this seems like is a more general bug with mission giving. Is it part of an attempted fix for the previous bug with people being unable to get the first HE mission at all?

Soviet_Samuelson

On the path to becoming a grand-master idiot
Website
forum.terratechgame.com
OK, so having done a couple of BF missions I went back to the same trade station and got the licence mission there again. And the HE licence mission which I'd already done too.

View attachment 25988

So this seems like is a more general bug with mission giving. Is it part of an attempted fix for the previous bug with people being unable to get the first HE mission at all?
F

kae

PAYLOAD STUDIOS
Cheers guys, we're investigating this one, but so far everything looks okay. If there is any save data or additional information/repro steps you can add about this issue please do let me know!

ZeroGravitas

Breaker of Games
Website
www.youtube.com
If there is any save data or additional information/repro steps you can add about this issue please do let me know!
I just loaded my "CraftingPT7 e test.sav" and clicked the trade station... *Maybe* if you close it while it's still searching the area for missions, after the licence mission pops up.....

Save attached still doing it, and each time I reload my campaign world it seems almost like it resets the progression though the BF missions (without resetting the XP or blocks, of course). But then it keeps re-giving me the licence mission again and again straight after redoing it...

I can't actually test any more of the BF campaign content because of this bug. So let me know if/when you've figured it out plx. ;) (Most recent save attached.)

Attachments