[1.0.2.3] Build beam bouncing when placing and taking off blocks on a tech w/ hovers

Mindlessmrawesome

just working on the Quolition, my battlecruiser, when I noticed that while in build beam you bounce when you edit your tech. This is annoying as it makes you have to wait for the bouncing to stop before you can accurately place another block.
here is the snapshot:

I would just like to point out that I wouldn't have this problem if I didn't need to build beam in order to look inside my tech (which I need to build it). If I could just zoom inside the tech like before 1.0, I wouldn't need the laggy build beam and could build in a lag-free anchored environment, but atm when you anchor you can only zoom in to a maximum of like 10 blocks away from the tech. this has been complained about for ages now pls fix

Last edited:

kae

PAYLOAD STUDIOS
Heya, I'm not seeing this on my side, when I add, remove or move blocks on the tech you've attached while in build beam the stays stationary.

Is this happening for you with every single block you attach and is it happening on a fresh game load?

Heya, I'm not seeing this on my side, when I add, remove or move blocks on the tech you've attached while in build beam the stays stationary.

Is this happening for you with every single block you attach and is it happening on a fresh game load?
It was happening for every single block I removed or attached. I haven't tried it in 1.0.2.4 yet to see if it still happens though...