[1.0.2.1] BF Laser Discs need speed buff

Legionite

Wants to play modded Campaign MP
Website
forum.terratechgame.com
The Hawkeye Zeus Laser Turret is now very viable thanks to the speed buff.

However, it seems that the BF laser discs now suffer from the slow issue.

Since the Gatling laser shoots lasers out at a decent speed, why not base the BF laser discs' laser speed off of it?

Soviet_Samuelson

On the path to becoming a grand-master idiot
Website
forum.terratechgame.com
and you could j
No clue on if this idea is possible, but personally I would have rather seen the disc be created with multiple blocks that have the glowy blue line in them. (Think Phaser Array from Star Trek)

More blocks in the array, the more powerful it is (re-fire rate remains the same)

View attachment 25776
ust make a small one that only fires in a 90 degree angle, and more blocks in the circle would make it have more firing angle

Darkstar076

Just make a small one that only fires in a 90 degree angle, and more blocks in the circle would make it have more firing angle
Pretty much.

I was thinking of a few different shapes (straight lines, corners etc) so you can place it on/around your tech no matter the shape size. Mind you the new air frame would be a challenge :)

zanzistar

PAYLOAD STUDIOS
The velocity buff sounds like fair comment. I'll give it a nudge.

We're getting some new laser effects from Art for the BF laser weapons soon.

Plus we're also getting persistent fire laser weapons (like the rifle from Akira), a cross between our projectile Lasers weapons and Plasma Cutters.

Lyons

Guess who's back. Back again
The Hawkeye Zeus Laser Turret is now very viable thanks to the speed buff.

However, it seems that the BF laser discs now suffer from the slow issue.

Since the Gatling laser shoots lasers out at a decent speed, why not base the BF laser discs' laser speed off of it?
What He Zeus speed buff? I just used it and it seemed about the same. Are you talking about the rate of fire or something else?