[1.0.1] Floating enemies that probably shouldn't

ZeroGravitas

Breaker of Games
Website
www.youtube.com
I think there's a fair few general population enemy techs that started floating/flying about uncontrollably after the buff to hover plates. Just saw this one in creative mode:

Please post your own screenshots of sighting and most importantly the names of enemies like this, that have got a little carried away. So @zanzistar can take appropriate action. :)

Attachments

ZeroGravitas

Breaker of Games
Website
www.youtube.com
Those all have hovers
That's the problem. They are old population techs from before the hover plates had a big power buff. The plates were used to lighten the weight on their wheels, they are not meant to float, as whinesed by their wheels and lack of co-ordinated propulsion when in the air.

Website
www.youtube.com
I noticed that better future ai have a problem with the hover bug, as well as I’ve gotten a Hawkeye tank with the same bug, and it’s that they can not control it or anything so as a result I’ve seen a few just begin spinning at near light speed. Not hard to take out with a laser tech but my cannon tech had serious problems actually registering damage once it’s shields and repair bubbles went down

DrShadox

GeoCorp worker
Remember me i've often use hover under my "wheeled" tech , not for fly or hover , but for be "less" heavy, maybe an update changing hover power make these tech flying now , but not when they was created by their builders ?