[1.0.1.3] New update issues

Discussion in 'TT Unstable Bugs' started by Cloud, Nov 14, 2018.

1. Cloud

Cloud Well-Known Member

So! New update, new corporation, new blocks. I know it's in unstable, I'm pointing out problems anyways.

#1 Cloud, Nov 14, 2018
    Last edited: Dec 7, 2018 at 5:01 PM
  2. Cloud

Cloud Well-Known Member

Wheels have no sound

Ion drives/propellers with a different look sound like propellers and say "spins" instead of thrusts.

Hovers are near impossible to control. The new code could be better, they continuously spin and tilt over the place, and won't stay up at all. Not even the EXP gyros can help with that.

The eCab is -.not.- controllable. Seriously, it's not. None of the cabs are.

There's already a thread with the wings turning the wrong way. Go look at it if you haven't already.

3. QuackDuck

QuackDuck Duck

All techs have control problems now, it seems that techs have infinite momentum/no air resistance after the update, so they will continue travelling in one direction forever unless something stops it, like wheel friction, drag from wings, thrust from fans etc.

4. Cloud

Cloud Well-Known Member

Not only that, the cabs themselves are buggered. The Hawkeye cab doesn't move at all unless you turn it and even still its impossible to get anywhere with it.
    The GSO cab moves forward fine, but you can't steer while moving.
    The Venture cab is just ridiculous. It'll move occasionally, but it won't go in a straight line before it flips over and starts breakdancing.
    The GC cab is better then the others. I'm not saying it's good. It's slightly better.

Lord Zarnox likes this.
  5. Cloud

Cloud Well-Known Member

AI modules, even without the heinous AI driving them, are plain ridiculous.
    The Hawkeye AI Module can't move. At all. It doesn't even try. It's worse then the cab.
    The GC AI Module is the exact same. What's worse, I tried attaching it to a GC tech and restarted the save a couple times to get the AI in slightly working order. It did absolutely nothing. It was completely still. The GC AI module does not do anything.
    The GSO AI Module will atleast attempt to move around, even if it falls flat on its face every two seconds. When it's AI is even working, that is.
    The Venture AI Module can move. Except its on ice all the time. It can't go in a straight line before flipping and flopping everywhere like the cab, but 2 times as slippery.

Lord Zarnox and Soviet_Samuelson like this.
  6. Cloud

Cloud Well-Known Member

More updates! Here I am.
    Sorry in advance.

BF Gatling laser sticks out when facing far left or right when folding back in - surprised the heck out of me

The Speed lance laser is a glorious weapon. Really, I like it. It has a good firing arc, a beautiful fire rate, but... Streamlining the techs with it, I've found that it isn't able to fire at something 2 meters directly in front of me... (due to not being able to face towards where any of its restrictions are >makes sense but seriously) And I tend to make thicc teccs.

While I was in the middle of flying around with a BF hovercraft, suddenly the gyros just disappeared. No, they didn't just stop working, they vanished. My tech was depending on them to keep itself together (chassis of gyros) And somehow it still managed to stay together albeit having no chassis anymore, but when I got hit by an enemy (in invincibility mode) my tech quickly began spazzing out in the air and about 3 seconds of intense lag ensued. Then my game force-closed. Tech save was gone, too. It was basically like that old tech-nado thing Whitepaw made. Y'know, blocks flying everywhere?

Two-block gyro doesn't work if placed facing forward. ???

Legal hoverbug is eating me. And my techs power. We need an inf power option AAAAA And maybe an inf fuel option too

#6 Cloud, Dec 7, 2018 at 4:59 PM
    Last edited: Dec 7, 2018 at 5:05 PM
  7. Soviet_Samuelson

Soviet_Samuelson Getting a permit to life in a jolly box

jkb

8. Mindlessmrawesome

Mindlessmrawesome Well-Known Member

they fixed the momentum thing. well, at least all my techs that once flew like drunken pigeons now fly like they used to. The Tsandela and the Leoneis were the ones affected the most, and they're both fixed. They now both fly wonky due to the hoverbug being tweaked, but they do indeed work.

Lord Zarnox and Soviet_Samuelson like this.
  9. Maniacal Michael

Maniacal Michael Well-Known Member

steering on wheeled techs is still completely messed up though. When I try to go forward and turn it barely turns.
    Edit: yeah I'm gonna have to wait to play until they fix it. It's just too annoying.

#9 Maniacal Michael, Dec 8, 2018 at 3:25 AM
    Last edited: Dec 8, 2018 at 4:56 AM
  10. QuackDuck

QuackDuck Duck

I know that, that post was from a month ago when it was not fixed.

#10 QuackDuck, Dec 8, 2018 at 7:42 AM
    Last edited: Dec 8, 2018 at 8:47 AM
  11. Cloud

Cloud Well-Known Member

Steering and going forward be like
    <creeeaaaak