[1.0.1.3] Control Schemes update - overview, feedback & small suggestions anthology

Commander 86

You can't even customize the game-pad in-game on the PC, you need to do it from a launcher! A launcher, that explains neither the inputs, nor the actions, so I have no idea, what I'm doing!
I hate to break this to you, but the input menu on the launcher doesn't do anything. If it did, I wouldn't have to debate with the devs about control pad support.

It does look like the console version will get some control pad customization, but I'm unsure if they will grace us PC users with that feature.

I hate to break this to you, but the input menu on the launcher doesn't do anything. If it did, I wouldn't have to debate with the devs about control pad support.

It does look like the console version will get some control pad customization, but I'm unsure if they will grace us PC users with that feature.
...Wow... I admit, when the prompt appears for an input, I've never dared to push anything because, as I've mentioned, I have no idea what I'm doing. But now that I tried... wow... just... just wow. Fully bindable controls (with 2 slots) look better by the minute.