[1.0.1.1 PC] SCU-powered infinite force

Random Spaceship

Aussie Booklord
This bug abuses the VEN mobile SCU to generate infinite force using trapped block entities. The attached save should demonstrate the bug quite well, as I built a fully functional SCU-powered flying drone with it (it's the Super RnD save). This was discovered due to some experimenting caused by my tech with a mobile SCU going flying every time it rolled over a big block and the SCU picked it up.

@Sai Wun I don't know who I should tag. Here you go.

MODE: Any (to my knowledge)
POSSIBLE CAUSE: The SCU applies a force to loose blocks to raise/lower them to its height. It experiences no such reaction itself, allowing for infinite force to be harnessed.
FREQUENCY: Every time
TO REPLICATE: Trap a (fairly large) loose block underneath a mobile SCU with a couple of gyros bolted on, or have a look at my save.
CHARACTERISTICS: The force increases massively with the size and mass of the block affected.

Attachments

Random Spaceship

Aussie Booklord
It's more manageable than the Hoverbug, to be sure. It takes up a massive amount of space for any useful lift, you fall out of the sky on damage taken, and isn't controllable when active. But it's still a bug, and I think it should still be fixed before anything is built around it.

However, if the SCU experiences a reaction, that could also be used to "magnetize" a tech to a big pile of trapped loose blocks. That could be interesting.