[1.0.1.1] GSO Up and Step conveyors semi-detach on load

Zorgomol

Not a Number
By semi-detached I mean, they are attached to the craft but do not function as conveyors.

Save attached. Also snapshot used to spawn the base, which is likewise affected.

GSO Step conveyors and Up conveyors seem to be particularly corrupted. These attached are just example cases, other snapshots I have tested in creative mode also have their Step conveyors non-functional.

Reattaching the affected blocks fixes the issue temporarily.

Attachments

Sharra

Can confirm. On leaving and reentering the area, or on spawning a tech/base, up and down conveyors behave like dead ends.

Zorgomol

Not a Number
Slopes are still bugged in 1.0.1.3. Also reversing a single conveyor attached to a slope can cause a hard hang.

kae

PAYLOAD STUDIOS
Slopes are still bugged in 1.0.1.3. Also reversing a single conveyor attached to a slope can cause a hard hang.
Can you elaborate and make a new bug for this please?
It does not seem to be related to the initial report.

EerieLnu

Website
eric.malsum.org
As a workaround until we get the patch, you can ”toggle” the direction of the conveyor (switch, then switch back) - almost always works. Though it seems to bug out anyway if there's a node silo attached (unconfirmed).

ZeroGravitas

Breaker of Games
Website
www.youtube.com
I've just merged @Cloud's new thread titled "GSO Conveyor belts Step and Up don't act as CB's anymore" with this older one.

Edit. Should be fixed already in a later build :)
This still looks very similar to me, in game (e.g. loading my Bora Horza, from above), hence me merging here. But I'm not sure, given the starting of the new related bug thread (about similar situations causing a hard crash), where it should have been merged....(?)