[1.0.0.4] New Venture enemy techs are very rare

Discussion in 'TT Unstable Bugs' started by ZeroGravitas, Oct 22, 2018.

1. ZeroGravitas

ZeroGravitas Breaker of Games

I spent a few hours searching for evidence of the recently added batch of new Venture (only) techs, in 3 different saves, at Ven level 2 and 3 (GSO level 4, 5 and max). I nearly gave up. Eventually I found a couple in the level 3 Venture "Punks" mission - 2 of the new recently submitted Venture (only) techs out of about 20 total over 10 or so repetitions (and one little randomly spawned, coincidentally - far right).

[​IMG]

Incidentally, these mission techs had quite a step up in capability, compared to everything else I'd seen in that playthrough so far. But there are only 2 of them to defeat, and I had just hit Ven level 3, with *all* blocks unlocked (despite being GSO level 4).

Save attached for others to look for their own submissions, or whatever. (Take mission from trade station.)

A lot of the difficulty was in only getting Venture race/stunt/fly/gingerbread/crate missions, or none at all. The only other promising Venture mission I got was "Blitz attack", which gave me an even distribution of other corp techs, no thoroughbreds.

[​IMG]

Save also attached, just in case. (Move to distressed tech to start.)

I'm guessing that all this is nothing to worry about, at this stage. @zanzistar - are there any other missions to look out for that might showcase these new techs?

Attached Files: