[1.0.0.1][Bug] Oversized (invisible) collision box for R&D sign

NotExactlyHero

FORUM DEFENDER
Website
www.khanacademy.org
This is a really old issue (that I can't find another report on), but I thought that it might be relevant given that the chamber was just moved around for this unstable, with new signs around the explosive bolts demo tech.

@kae
That's been around at least as long as I've had R&D.
That sign is super annoying, and needs to be fixed.

Galrex

Possibilist
I do have one idea. My little suggestion : Change the current solid warning signs into something more futuristic, i.e. holograms. If the signs are just semi-transparent holograms, they will not interact/collide with player techs. So no more worries into ramming them and destroying parts of your tech while testing out in the R&D.

I understand there is a bigger space out there for us to test in the R&D but IMFO (in my frank opinion) the current design requires a change.

Last edited:

Comrade Commie

I do have one idea. My little suggestion : Change the current solid warning signs into something more futuristic, i.e. holograms. If the signs are just semi-transparent holograms, they will not interact/collide with player techs. So no more worries into ramming them and destroying parts of your tech while testing out in the R&D.

I understand there is a bigger space out there for us to test in the R&D but IMFO (in my frank opinion) the current design requires a change.
yes this is a good idea