[0.8.2.4] AA Exp weapons seem too heavy for magnet

Discussion in 'TT Unstable (Bugs & Feedback)' started by DrShadox, Aug 9, 2018.

1. DrShadox

DrShadox GeoCorp worker

AA Exp weapon can't be magntized (not sure about the english word) by magnet , or move only a little bit , in this clip you can see what i'm saying , we only see GC magnet but i've try others corp and it's the same :
    https://clips.twitch.tv/BoldCorrectGoldfishSMOrc

2. ZeroGravitas

ZeroGravitas Breaker of Games

Heh, looks like the anti-air canons are made entirely of plastic...

I've edited the title to include the current unstable patch number. (Definitely looks like buggy behaviour, one way or another.)

DrShadox and AstraTheDragon like this.
  3. harpo99999

harpo99999 ah kick till it starts

also the geocorp delivery cannon has a somewhat similar issue, my guess is that there is too much LEAD in them so that the geo magnets (and others) can not pick them up

AstraTheDragon and ZeroGravitas like this.
  4. DrShadox

DrShadox GeoCorp worker

I think that all objects are supposed to be magnetized, regardless of the materials that make them up, i mean even the decorative item can be magnetized , it's a bug IMO.

AstraTheDragon and ZeroGravitas like this.
  5. kae

kae PAYLOAD STUDIOS

The Big Bertha, Geocorp Corp Deli Cannon and the EXP Anti Air Cannon are all some of the largest blocks available, the scrap magnets do take block weight into account when picking blocks up.

If you position the magnet on its side it has a little less trouble picking up these blocks.

DrShadox likes this.
  6. DrShadox

DrShadox GeoCorp worker

Ok , so it's a normal behavior in the clip in the first post ?

Maybe these item should be magnetized a little more than that , even if it's still less than other item , because be heavy so take more time and move more slow i can understand , but here it's like it's almost made of platic ^^

(also i didnt try it again in 1.0 btw)

AstraTheDragon likes this.