As I was going through a regular playthrough of TerraTech, I had made myself a massive base, and I found myself having a resource problem (It's the opposite of what you thought before you read this next part), and I decided "Hey, I best make some bricks to store those resources," and I looked at a bit of a problem. Turns out, the 4 refineries I set up around my base, well, only one was working! I did everything I thought I could. The worst part about it, is that the one thing that works lags so much that it nearly crashes every time. And whenever there is not loose resources, I found that the resources would just go up and down the silo they were contained in, and the refineries would conflict with each other for the permissions, so I'd have to remove the refineries to even make something.