[0.8.1.0] Unable to place blocks on tech in MP (outputlog.txt included)

Discussion in 'Multiplayer' started by AstraTheDragon, Jun 23, 2018.

?

Have you experienced this?

1. Yes

100.0%
  2. No

0 vote(s)
    0.0%
  3. You do realise 350-400 ping is terrible, right?

100.0%
Multiple votes are allowed.
  1. AstraTheDragon

AstraTheDragon A dapper dragon

This thread is made for the benefit of the devs to assist them with locating and squashing bugs.

Today while playing MP I first noticed I was getting general lag issues with tech seeming fine then instantly exploding etc. but in particular I noticed that I couldn't place blocks on my tech which inhibited my gameplay experience. I have appended the outputlog.txt file from that session if scanning it could help solve any issues related to this.

I was playing deathmatch all vs all on a server that had ping of ~350-400 when I checked it initially. The language was something I didn't recognise but I assumed it was Asian characters of some sort.

Attached Files:

2. ZeroGravitas

ZeroGravitas Breaker of Games

I've moved this thread from "Bugs" to the dedicated "Multiplayer forum section (as I assume that's the dev's desire, to keep all these issue together, separately).

This sounds like an old bug that I'd seen after first release of multiplayer, but I've not been keeping up with it or it's bugs.

AstraTheDragon likes this.
  3. Benbacon

Benbacon Founder Of Bacon, Inc

Happens to me sometime as well, but I think this is just a issue of bad servers and people from all over the world connecting to a server in Antartica

But jokes aside, if there are already not, then there should be regional servers like one for Asia, Europe, America, etc.