This thread is made for the benefit of the devs to assist them with locating and squashing bugs. Today while playing MP I first noticed I was getting general lag issues with tech seeming fine then instantly exploding etc. but in particular I noticed that I couldn't place blocks on my tech which inhibited my gameplay experience. I have appended the outputlog.txt file from that session if scanning it could help solve any issues related to this. I was playing deathmatch all vs all on a server that had ping of ~350-400 when I checked it initially. The language was something I didn't recognise but I assumed it was Asian characters of some sort.