[0.7.9] GSO terminal lost

Discussion in 'Bugs (Stable Only)' started by Velocity_9, May 6, 2018.

1. Velocity_9

Velocity_9 Active Member

I don't know what it is. but i must have placed my gso terminal on the ground and it may have gotten destroyed or lost . and i also can't seem to buy it from the shop as it is not there. the other terminals show up in the shop except the gso so i think this is a bug

2. harpo99999

harpo99999 ah kick till it starts

are you in creative or campaign, if campaign what are your levels, and if possible please attach the save with the issue, and any logs that you have that are from the time of the issue, aqnd also system specs
    the more info the better the chances that either the devs or the more experienced forumites can help you

3. Olli_DXD

Olli_DXD Räksmörgås TT Translator

Attach the save and I'll see what I can do.

4. Zed

Zed Well-Known Member

Soviet_Samuelson likes this.
  5. Velocity_9

Velocity_9 Active Member

No worries all fixed now, i got the terminal again because of a glitch. you know how when you reach Gso grade 5 it gives you a supply box and you get the terminal. so i got the drop again for some reason after killing a small tech and got my PC again so thanks for the help

Zed likes this.
  6. ZeroGravitas

ZeroGravitas Breaker of Games

In the current game version you should only be able to unlock (and so buy/craft) Payload Terminals at Max Level (i.e. 5+ for GSO). Right? Because they now have unlimited stock, which is very powerful. Those with old game saves may already have had them in before this change, though.

Also, I think the GSO terminals were still indestructible, last I looked (a while back). For legacy reasons, I think.

I've added "[0.7.9]" to the thread title, for future reference.

7. Zed

Zed Well-Known Member

Mostly I've been awaiting the next release before doing another speed run so in all honesty I am not certain whether or not a GSO terminal could be crafted at level 4 (supposedly the rule was *if* a player had already discovered a block they could craft a block one grade higher than their current license)

Crafting the payload terminal at level 5 is another topic altogether though again untested in recent versions. Perhaps the GSO terminal "behaves" as level "6" to prevent the manufacturing thereof?

8. ZeroGravitas

Yeah, "max level" is effectively level 6, in my mind. But people have got confused when I've said "6" in the past, so I wrote "5+" above (which is also confusing...).

9. Zed

Zed Well-Known Member

IIRC there was mention of bumping the licenses to "Grade 7" earlier this Spring.... if enacted that would most likely resolve any perceptual issues regarding specific blocks.

10. ZeroGravitas

Really? I mean, it's obviously expected to expand out the licence levels, with all the new blocks across the corps. But I've not seen anything on the forum and there's been no streams (although I don't follow the Discord chats).

11. Zed

Zed Well-Known Member

Indeed; clearly mentioned as a possibility in one of the seemingly-redacted official twitch streams earlier this year IIRC.

As stated above, only time will tell to see how the official game release will handle topics like this; though returning to the main vein of this thread perhaps I will test out the point at which point a player is able to craft a GSO terminal later this week within 0.7.9.2.