[0.7.9.2] Healing Bubble is Highlighted

Discussion in 'TT Unstable (Bugs & Feedback)' started by GamerParrish, May 9, 2018.

1. GamerParrish

GamerParrish Well-Known Member

I started a new campaign today to get back into Terratech (Yay) and I came across a bug that continually annoys me.

The healing bubble for some reason is continually highlighted. I've tried taking it out of the SCU after putting it in and it still continued. Weirdly, it continues on the menu too.

NOTE: When the bubble is charged it will highlight the healing sphere instead of the object itself.

Steps To Reproduce

- When the trader troll spawns the healing bubble was highlighted, and if you don't destroy it somehow it will continue to be highlighted. (Confused on how it happened)

Photos
    20180509132247_1.jpg

20180509132532_1.jpg 20180509140046_1.jpg

JimmyBlether likes this.
  2. GamerParrish

Output Log:

Attached Files:

3. harpo99999

harpo99999 ah kick till it starts

it is only the second healing bubble received/purchased in my experience, and I also find it irritating

4. GamerParrish

It tis

5. Benbacon

Benbacon Founder Of Bacon, Inc

This also happens with GSO Tetrox boosters as well, almost one on every tech

Soviet_Samuelson likes this.
  6. kae

kae PAYLOAD STUDIOS

Hey Benbacon, are you seeing the same yellow highlight as the OP was seeing but with the boosters on the latest build?

Could you attach a save for me to look at please?

Soviet_Samuelson likes this.
  7. Benbacon

Benbacon Founder Of Bacon, Inc

Yes I was but unfortunatly I do not have a save but I know it can and will happen

8. JimmyBlether

JimmyBlether SFS SUPREME COMMANDER (on roleplay holiday)

HAHAHA! The last pic tho.