I made a brand new save fresh off the 0.7.8 patch, played for a few hours, saved, went to sleep, played it earlier today and all was normal. After re-joining the game just now, I've found some major errors in the biome loading. The salt flat was not there originally, nor was the mountain biome. It was all grass biome of some type as far as I could see. I had to go 2000 distance away from spawn to find a mountain just to find out there was no Oleite in the mountains. (Need desert biome, I guess.) First time I've played where I didn't find three or four desert biomes before I found my first mountains. This save is not edited in any way and is completely vanilla. I used a some (about 15 or so) GSO auto-miners really early on to make some money off some Erudite seams, left to do some missions, forgot about it, came back to 1fps and hundreds of them everywhere... the whole thing was clogged because of design flaw, had to sell everything to get my fps back. so that kind of explains the money. Attached is the game save and the output log as-is.