[0.7.8.9] Unbalanced Venture monster wheels (not stats)

Do you have this problem as well?

• Total voters

Adriano

PAYLOAD STUDIOS
May 16, 2016
Snapshot of the tech in question would be super useful here please :)

{insert_name_here}

[REDACTED]
Mar 15, 2017
nowhere
Don't forget that they also have absolutely no friction in the R&D test chamber. The monster truck wheels definitely need more work (I haven't used Titan wheels much but I hear they're also pretty bad).

Reactions: MrTwister

Cloud

Sep 20, 2017
On a tree
I'm not too sure how to attach a screenshot, but do as I must I will. You won't be dissapointed!
Both big venture wheels need to be finished. I think they ended in corporations too early, they had to stay in EXP until finalized.
Yeah, but I still like using the Titan wheels. I haven't noticed an unbalance with them yet. And the new models are great!

ZeroGravitas

Breaker of Games
Jun 29, 2017
UK
www.youtube.com
I've seen M1CHA3LMAX (on YouTube) getting on pretty well with the Titans - great turning, and Reaper with the monsters, etc. Probably good that they slide sideways a fair bit, for that, no?

Re original report - many/all wheeled techs tend to slowly migrate across flat ground. Is this worst than that, @Cloud? (Got home yet?)

I've added the patch number to the thread title. (Yes, these things bother me. And yes, I mostly came to comment so I could do this without only writing this one paragraph.)

Last edited:
Reactions: Adriano