[0.7.8.9] Bugged save, probably...

xSoNz

Loves building
So, I know that when u experience a bug in your save, and then after a while another one, it's probably a bugged save..

So, first of all, I've experienced a bug where terrain of my world is glitched. It fixed after a reload.

Then, when I finished all missions, (I was at the end of the game), I made a base and i couldn't rotate the camera, I fixed it too (Thanks ZeroGravitas!)

After, I found a stranded tech around my base, it wasn't moving at all, and enemy techs don't attack him (I made a friend! :D)

And when I was doing a 'dead drop' mission from GSO, I found a BIG '?' mark on the map, as u can see. It disappeared when i opened the crate.

And then the bugged missions (techs going through ground) - known bug. It fixed by reloading a mission.

Then, when I took the mission 'Ignian Harvester' or something like that, I had 0/50, and when I mined it, it didn't go up (Yeah, i am sure it's ignian ore) it didn't go up. It fixed when i reloaded the mission.

I will probably experience more of them, I will post them here if I encounter one. And if I could help someone with these bugs, so they don't appear anymore, please tell me what to do, thanks.

Last edited:

ZeroGravitas

Breaker of Games
Website
www.youtube.com
So, first of all, I've experienced a bug where terrain of my world is glitched. It fixed after a reload.
For other's reference - report for this bug here.

i couldn't rotate the camera, I fixed it too (Thanks ZeroGravitas!)
This thread, here. (You're welcome.)

After, I found a stranded tech around my base, it wasn't moving at all, and enemy techs don't attack him (I made a friend! :D)
The tech with the orange marker? (Neutral, like a trading station.) Rings a vague bell, maybe...

I found a BIG '?' mark on the map, as u can see. It disappeared when i opened the crate.
Huh, an over-sized mini-map icon. I think that might be a new one...

Not sure if there's a link, other than you're playing the unstable branch of an Early Access game. It could well be. I mean, with the duplicated enemies (and time warp) bugs, I think that (or one of those) did basically corrupt a save.:confused:

Talking of, could you attach said save file here, please?;) (And log file, in future.:))