[0.7.7 Stable] Crash Folder

Zed

Dec 23, 2016
Attached please find a crash folder archived with the relevant savegame and a copy of the output log from which I will be pointing out a couple odd messages. This was the only crash experienced during the Accelerated Save Campaign playthrough and does not seem to have impacted the savegame file in any way, shape, manner nor form.

ModuleItemConveyor.ToFromAPsToPackedInt - k_EnumLookup does not have an entry for: (0.0, 0.0, 0.0)

(Filename: C:/buildslave/unity/build/artifacts/generated/common/runtime/DebugBindings.gen.cpp Line: 51)

ModuleItemConveyor.SetGeometry - k_RotationalInfo does not have a lookup from: (0.0, 0.0, -0.5) to: (0.0, 0.0, 0.0)

From my recollection there were no issues during the crafty mike mission though apparently the log file seems o be of the opinion that Mike's Crafting base had some type of issue during spawning. Had No impact on Gameplay.

ManInput.SaveControllerMaps - Could not save Contorler Maps. An element with the same key already exists in the dictionary.

(Filename: C:/buildslave/unity/build/artifacts/generated/common/runtime/DebugBindings.gen.cpp Line: 51)

ManInput.SaveControllerMaps - Current state at failure key &dataType=CalibrationMap&controllerType=Joystick&hardwareIdentifier=WindowsXInput0Gamepad&hardwareGuid=d74a350e-fe8b-4e9e-bbcd-efff16d34115 index 1 length 2 version P17350

This showed up in the log when I changed my resolution from 1920x1080 to 1280x720; my guess is that it may have been caused because I have 2 xbox 360 controllers plugged in (for Ootake) within my Win 7 Laptop. Had no impact on gameplay

Unpooled spawn (creating new pool): InfoPanelControlAttribute

Unpooled spawn (creating new pool): Mission_GSO_3_S_VEN_License_Objects

Unpooled spawn (creating new pool): RingGateStartHuge

uScript_ClearSceneryAlongSpline - Part of the challenge spline is off the loaded tiles!

uScript_ClearSceneryAlongSpline - Part of the challenge spline is off the loaded tiles!

The Venture License race was more difficult to complete than usual due to the race being across biomes but did complete. The "Challenge Spline is off the loaded tiles" Message appears hundreds of times in the log. Not GameBreaking in of itself but noticeable.

Testing curvature for "Crafting Tutorial 07" at (836.0, -50.0, 796.0) radius 12 was failed: slope=13.29 curve=-26.42, height=3.00

This Error prevented the "Crafty Mike needs a new booster" mission not to appear within the trading station (most likely the one to which the player tech is closest upon loading the included campaign save) and seemed to override any remnant issues regarding Splines. Not GameBreaking as the mission is optional.

Unpooled spawn (creating new pool): Mission_DefendFriendlyTech5_HE_Grade_3

uScript_AddOnScreenMessage - LocalisedString not set

While attempting to protect a tech in distress I pressed spacebar and held to begin firing after the red crosshairs landing points were visible but prior to the actual landing of the enemy techs. (This is the most common reason for a crash I have seen since 0.7.5) and causes "Infinity NaN's"

Overall I would state that 0.7.7 Stable has been the most bulletproof version of TerraTech that I have played to date; Hopefully during the 0.7.7 unstables the tech in distress missions can be stabilized further so that a player's tech firing while enemies landing is less likely to cause a Infinity NaN Crash.

Attachments

Adriano

PAYLOAD STUDIOS
May 16, 2016
Sorry for the late reply @Zed , we think we should have this issue fixed in 0.7.8. Please let us know if you can repeat it, and upload the relevant logs if you have them. Cheers :)

Reactions: Zed