[0.7.7] No rewards after Venture "Speed Missions"

nikitaign

Mar 13, 2017
Russia. Somewhere
Hello, I like to complete venture missions, but when Im already at the finish in time, I dont get a delivery crate. This is not always happening, but very often. 1st i have to cancel the mission, better go to another delivery station and start the mission again.
This Has To Be Fixed!

Sharra

Apr 7, 2017
Happens quite often. I had to do the same race 2 or 3 times to get rewards.

Adriano

PAYLOAD STUDIOS
May 16, 2016
Hey buddy, can you please upload a save game where you have one of these missions doing this please? Try to leave your tech near the broken mission if you can, so I can locate it easily. Thanks :)

Cloud

Sep 20, 2017
On a tree
Speaking of which, I myself have had a problem with one of the Venture time trial missions. Can't remember which, will try to get a save game uploaded in. I finished it, no crate. And I finished it 6 times, and still got nothing.

Adriano

PAYLOAD STUDIOS
May 16, 2016
@nikitaign I loaded up your save game and went to the Loop the Loop mission, the only Venture mission in your log. It took me a few attempts, but the mission completed successfully. When I first tried the mission, there was no time saved, which means that it hadn't been completed at all. How do you know you completed it successfully? Cheers :)

nikitaign

Mar 13, 2017
Russia. Somewhere
@nikitaign I loaded up your save game and went to the Loop the Loop mission, the only Venture mission in your log. It took me a few attempts, but the mission completed successfully. When I first tried the mission, there was no time saved, which means that it hadn't been completed at all. How do you know you completed it successfully? Cheers :)
I completed The loop a long time ago, but i meant to send a file where there are 3 missions... I dont know what happened...