Votes: 0 0.0%
  • I got it one time by mistake

Votes: 0 0.0%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

nikitaign

Mar 13, 2017
Russia. Somewhere
I mentioned a thing, that the blue verical line doesnt disapear.
1) Go to any ground where you can anchor, flat ground recommended
2) You should have an anchor under you so you can anchor, but don't do it right now
3) Quickly press B and "Anchor Tech" button at the same time
4) You should drive and have the blue line
5)Done
20171023160930_1.jpg

Last edited:
Reactions: ZeroGravitas

ZeroGravitas

Breaker of Games
Jun 29, 2017
UK
www.youtube.com
Just tried this myself, and yeah, this looks like the easiest way to get the beam stuck on.

There was a very similar report with pressing Space and B while anchored, which also still seems to cause this glitch: "[0.7.5.5] Leaving the Build Beam Behind".

And I made a video of causing this when anchoring down from BB was blocked by an obstruction, on Zed's thread: "[0.7.6] Build Beam Visible on non-operated Player Tech"
A build beam remains visible on a tech (in this specific instance, and probably @Zed's above) when anchoring down from BB fails due to an obstruction below (rock, block, etc) but the tech is big enough for it to get in contact with the ground (achieve 'grounded' state) immediately (without having to drive or bounce off the obstruction first).
I think it's all the same thing, essentially, but don't want to go too crazy playing Freecell - collapsing all the threads into one, so leaving this here.:)