0.7.7.2 GEO Corp Delivery Cannon Is Too Big

nikitaign

Mar 13, 2017
Russia. Somewhere
Hello.
I was looking at new stuff, and I saw a Huuuge gso delivery cannon. So I tested it out.
GEO D C:
Sell speed - 1 second, Size - 4x4.
GSO D C:
Sell speed - 1 second, Size - 2x2.
So that means that there's no point to buy GEO Corp D C. It's just for better looking..

BTW New EXP Plasma Furnace Generator is waaay to overpowered - 1 celestite chunk - 2 GEO Corp batteries.

I hope devs understand and change some things.

ZeroGravitas

Breaker of Games
Jun 29, 2017
UK
www.youtube.com
So that means that there's no point to buy GEO Corp D C. It's just for better looking..
Yeah. this is to be expected: the 'art' department are grew recently, and they're making a lot of new blocks, but they don't have full coding support to implement any complex new functionality (ongoing work on multi-player). So the new crafting blocks are functionally duplicate, for the most part. I also hope this changes too.

And going off the topic of the thread title...
it is nowhere near effective with the normal fuels in comparison to the other anchored furnaces..
Oh, interesting, have you run a quick comparison to see how much charge each type of resource chunk makes?

Anyone else think the design of the new Plasma Furnace Generator could do with a little more work? Feels a bit too simple: a dome on a cracker. Hopefully it might be modelled more on Tokamac fusion reactors, or the combustion chamber of the National Ignition Facility, for a more high-tech feel (unless that is reserved for a later faction; I assume this one goes to Hawkeye).

Reactions: Legionite

Captain Load

Mar 8, 2016
How about giving the GC d-cannon a sell buffer like trade stations have? Let it suck in like 3-4 sellables at a time. Or maybe it could sell compressed resource blocks w/o needing to scrap them? That seems like something GC would support. There might have to be a radial menu option to switch it to a different mode for this, though.

Last edited:
Reactions: Boomik and BenBacon