[0.7.7.2] Bug: ALL RESOURCES are considered fuel by filters

StyngerKyd

Oct 6, 2017
The title explains it all. I discovered this when I tried to build my first "all in one" vehicle. The filter I used to take fuel and put it into my furnace generators got jammed, and I ended up selling a ton of Carbite because of it. I later learned a chunk of refined Luxite got stuck in my fuel filter. Sadly I have no proof, but it is pretty easy to test. (If I did anything wrong in the formatting, please tell me)

Reactions: ZeroGravitas

ZeroGravitas

Breaker of Games
Jun 29, 2017
UK
www.youtube.com
Clarification: all resources are now considered to be fuel. Presumably since the introduction of the EXP Plasma Furnace, which can burn anything except components. Definitely a bug, still; filters need re-tweaking.

Please edit your title accordingly, using "Thread Tools" (or I can if you like:)).

StyngerKyd

Oct 6, 2017
Clarification: all resources are now considered to be fuel. Presumably since the introduction of the EXP Plasma Furnace, which can burn anything except components. Definitely a bug, still; filters need re-tweaking.

Please edit your title accordingly, using "Thread Tools" (or I can if you like:)).
Thanks for the heads up. Also, congratz on getting your video on the menu screen!

Reactions: ZeroGravitas
P

Pink Kitty

So i noticed when building my mobile base (in comm core now) that the filter sucks through non-burnable stuff, even when set to 'burnable only'

I haven't yet checked to see if this happens on other materials yet.

ZeroGravitas

Breaker of Games
Jun 29, 2017
UK
www.youtube.com
What does the merging of threads do?
It takes all the individual post comments from one forum thread and moves them to the end of the other one (I specify).

I do this to keep the number of bug reports to a minimum, so the devs don't have to read and find duplicates of the same issues, if possible (there's a lot of old duplicates). Not a big deal if one does accidentally duplicate, but better if you can add you issue to an existing (recent) thread.