[0.7.7.1] Quick Tech Transfer Bug

nikitaign

Mar 13, 2017
Russia. Somewhere
Hi. im not sure how to call this but I was in rage, and accidentaly threw my mouse to the left. Then i saw that my tech disapeared. I was confused and then tried the same. This bug is hard to make and you really need to swipe your mouse to the left. It might take 2-5 tries, depending on your sensitivity. And really swipe not to the left, but where the "Send Tech Into Blocks", it might save some seconds.

And btw devs should nerf the GSO SCU storage device, it costs not too much, doesnt need components to craft, and only costs 500BB.

ZeroGravitas

Breaker of Games
Jun 29, 2017
UK
www.youtube.com
I think that you are talking about this UI bug that lets you bypass the delay on "Send blocks to Inventory" when right clicking one of your techs. (I'll merge this post with that thread, if so.:))

devs should nerf the GSO SCU storage device
...Oh, you mean the GeoCorp SCU. Yeah, it's 672BB because of it's simple raw resource recipe (I think the shop price is calculated from it's ingredients). And yeah, it's a brand new block, so I presumed it just hadn't been balanced yet. I think @zanzistar will probably be sorting that out, if so.

Last edited:

Adriano

PAYLOAD STUDIOS
May 16, 2016
@nikitaign Cheers for reporting this mate, we're aware of that one. As for the Geocorp SCU, we noticed the recipe being wrong too late for the last Unstable release. Its recipe and price should be more in line with the rest of the SCUs in the next update.

Reactions: ZeroGravitas