[0.7.7.0] Really huge Saltflat with two Trading stations (Updated)

DerNiepe

Jan 6, 2017
Germany
EDITED:
I don't know if anybody cares, but i will post it anyway.

Found a huge Saltflat with two Trading Stations on it in my Campaign with a Pillar Biome close to it (not directly).
Just take the positions out of the Pictures and give it a try.

Seed: SaltflatsAreRareLocations

Saltflat 1 (Contains 2 Trading Stations)
screen106.jpg

Saltflat 2
screen105.jpg

Pillar Biome (Saltflat 2 and Trading Station right next to the screenshot )
screen104.jpg

Last edited:

DerNiepe

Jan 6, 2017
Germany
I found salt flats that was almost 5000 long (measured it twice), but it was two months ago and I have no clue in what savegame it is.
I got a gamesave from campaign past version (dont know which, but before sub biome update) where i tried to fly the whole border of it.
marked a point with an anchor and started to fly the saltflats to the right.
I gave up half an hour later... eighter i lost orientation or i had to fly even longer

Try it if you want. the plane is already set (and ignore the mess on startup ;) )

Btw: There is an lonley Crafty Mike at the artefact. @Adriano Left him there after an gamefix :D

Attachments

Lord_Chaos

Jul 18, 2017
I got a gamesave from campaign past version (dont know which, but before sub biome update) where i tried to fly the whole border of it.
marked a point with an anchor and started to fly the saltflats to the right.
I gave up half an hour later... eighter i lost orientation or i had to fly even longer

Try it if you want. the plane is already set (and ignore the mess on startup ;) )

Btw: There is an lonley Crafty Mike at the artefact. @Adriano Left him there after an gamefix :D
Poor crafty. Why aren't salt flats flatter?

Rdb2020

Oct 29, 2016
biggest salt flat I've seen seed : Creations You Can Do By Yourself
cords -3111,9994 includes 2 Trading stations!

Reactions: DerNiepe

DerNiepe

Jan 6, 2017
Germany
Just updated Title, Pictures and locations. find some more really nice locations if you go straight east after beginning a campaign. have fun

Zed

Dec 23, 2016
I found salt flats that was almost 5000 long (measured it twice), but it was two months ago and I have no clue in what savegame it is.
I found one that width as well; 4 trading stations on the salt flats and another 3 or 4 right next to it; savegame is located here.