[0.7.6] Refinery Calling Loop bug

Potato

Tinkerer of Titäns
Oct 8, 2016
Let me describe what's happening:

I've noticed that whenever a Refinery is calling for a resource chunk from a silo, it tends to put it back again, rapidly switching from an unrefined chunk to a refined one, keeping it from doing anything, and stalling the whole manufacturing base. I reckon this is a bug, since I've seen this in 0.7.5.X all the way to 0.7.6.

This is more obvious in bigger, more complicated base builds, but some simpler designs also do that.

Thanks!

Lucas Diniz

Nov 2, 2017
As you can see here <
> when my component factory and my fabricator calls fibron, even if i have a bunch more than the necessary like as the video shows, the component go in and out of the silo without doing nothing, just dancing i dunno what i need to do, i've finally made an crafting base and this happen :(

ZeroGravitas

Breaker of Games
Jun 29, 2017
UK
www.youtube.com
I've merged a new thread by @Lucas Diniz titled "Conveyor bug, it dont work properly when the fabricator and the component fabricator call materials" with this existing thread.

It looks like it's probably the same issue with the game's crafting AI dithering between using refined or unrefined blocks. But Lucas, if you want to upload your save file here, I might be able to check for sure.

It's probably related to use of Filter Conveyors, creating alternate routes, as I demonstrated in this video (3 months back now, blimey!:confused:):

Can also happen with alternator conveyors, too (at the start of this demo):

Same bug had been previously reported a week before, here.

Last edited: