0.7.4.3 - FB

Aug 13, 2014
Germany
A short feedback for the rescent unstable.

The blocks
I love the new R&D GeoCorp blocks. They have some more animation than the normal blocks and simply appear to be more well thought. I can finally see something happening with the gun instead of it just shooting without some extra animation.

The R&D Chamber
Outright bad. Super bad. Unplayable.
Before I had a frame stuck every 4-5 seconds. Now every second I cant even turn the camera around my tech without the frame being stuck 3 to 4 times. Until a performace update hits, I wont play the R&D Chamber anymore - Can't even derp around without it being frustrating.

The adventure mode
I don't really know how to describe it but it feels overall more polished than some updates before. The enemies feel more "on my level" and the missions are getting way better.

Ayoo. That's it sofar

DerNiepe

Jan 6, 2017
Germany
A short feedback for the rescent unstable.
[...]

The R&D Chamber
Outright bad. Super bad. Unplayable.
Before I had a frame stuck every 4-5 seconds. Now every second I cant even turn the camera around my tech without the frame being stuck 3 to 4 times. Until a performace update hits, I wont play the R&D Chamber anymore - Can't even derp around without it being frustrating.
[...]
Try this:
if you started the game and want to do stuff in the R&D, first go to a campain or creative (just load one) and play around a short time there. like about 10- 30 seconds might enough, otherwise try longer times.
then go to your testchamber and have fun.
i don´t know why but it works so far at me.

P

Pink Kitty

Yeah. It's gotten worse for me lately.

Even the usual fixes seem not to be working too well.