• Alright

Votes: 2 40.0%
  • Not so good

Votes: 0 0.0%

• Total voters

reaperx1

Crazed Builder
Feb 25, 2015
I got some time today and headed out to explore and the things I discovered will most definitely be useful.
The story starts as any other story in a Terra Tech world. With a crash and dash for survival. It keeps things interesting that's for sure.

Have a good one [8D)

reaperx1

Crazed Builder
Feb 25, 2015
I have been playing up a storm today trying to burn my way through the grades, but with so many random techs to battle instead of the encounters it has been a bit slower then I would have liked. No matter I will get there soon enough.
I think it is almost time for a little tune up on my tech. It seems to be needing it.

Have a good one [8D)

reaperx1

Crazed Builder
Feb 25, 2015
I got up to some adventuring today and I made a go of it. I'm still trying to level up as fast as I can so I can get my hands on some that Hawkeye tech. So far I have been making progress, but not quite on the licenses I want. Still a lot of Geocorp encounters and those suckers are tough. Good thing I got a bit of money for re-buying my tech after defeat. One thing for sure it should be a good battle.

Have a good one [8D)

Reactions: MidBlade and Zargn

reaperx1

Crazed Builder
Feb 25, 2015
It's been so long since I played a full playthrough that I almost forgot how much fun it is. Almost, but not quite.
I continued on my trek to maxed out licenses and it was pretty fun along the way with a few close calls.

Have a good one [8D)

reaperx1

Crazed Builder
Feb 25, 2015
With this episode I ran through some bad guys and made my way up a grade or two. It was a good one.

Have a good one [8D)

reaperx1

Crazed Builder
Feb 25, 2015
Well it's been a rough episode this time. Turns out I may not be as patient as I thought I was and it ended up costing me my tech. Good thing I had a bit of money saved up.
I will recover from this. You can be sure of that.

Have a good one [8D)

reaperx1

Crazed Builder
Feb 25, 2015
With the loss of my tech in the last episode I had to build something, but I had to find a decent place for such a build.
I took a bit to find and meanwhile the plans changed a little bit.
I needed some money so I figured I should tackle that problem first and what better way then to build?

Have a good one [8D)

reaperx1

Crazed Builder
Feb 25, 2015
I have a double feature of sorts for today.

I was going to enter the VTOL challenge that @Rockfarmer had put together, but I was not able to get a good run together without editing it. ;) .
However while in the process of trying to make a tech that could perform the run that I was after I did end up with this tech that I call Fly Guy Xtreme X1. It is an upgraded version of my last favorite chopper tech. This one is now my #1 chopper of course [8D) If you would like to try it you can by following along as I build it and then you can see the results as well. This tech makes me look like I can almost pilot it ;).

This short little vid is a bit of testing that I did at the request of a viewer and it has proven to be a useful tidbit of info that I did not know until now. It's all about missiles.

Have a good one [8D)

reaperx1

Crazed Builder
Feb 25, 2015
I got back to campaigning so to speak and have decided that the base in the last episode just wasn't working out that good, so I tore it down and took what I learned from it and found me a new location to start over. This time it should work way better now that I know what I know.

Have a good one [8D)

reaperx1

Crazed Builder
Feb 25, 2015
I was in pretty good shape from the last episode and was looking to make some money in this one. First I had a bit of work to do. I needed to finish the perimeter walls that include the battery boxes and also get some kind of an idea on how I want the conveyor system to run and what options do I need.
I think I got an idea of what I want. Now I just got to build it.

Have a good one [8D)

reaperx1

Crazed Builder
Feb 25, 2015
After all the building and scrapping for cash it was about time to go out and resupply the inventory for the next round of money making. To do this I must take part in my other favorite part of this game the battling and there was a lot of it.
Most of the time they were just small techs or gangs, but once in a while a group of big Geo baddies would happen by and need to be brought down to size.
On a side note the audio in this video has some unexpected and unexplained issues. It is not horrible per say, but it is noticable. I just got one part of the audio working better now something else causes me problems. I will fix it as soon as I can, so please bear with me.

Have a good one [8D)

reaperx1

Crazed Builder
Feb 25, 2015
Well I got another face paced action packed episode here since all I have been doing is battling and scavenging for scrappables.
There is a lot of battling in this one just because it is the most fun way to gather stuff to sell. Blocks that is.
The down side is that after I get all the blocks I want and head back to base I am stuck there or if I wander too far away my base stops working. Or so it seems.
@Jamie do bases still stop selling and or working if you are too far away?
No matter I think I have almost enough to money to buy the last of the big turrets that I want.

Have a good one [8D)

reaperx1

Crazed Builder
Feb 25, 2015
In the last episode I realized that I really needed to rebuild my magnet tech so after a battle or two I did just that.
Another thing I thought I needed was an outpost that could fast charge a tech. I found an area that I liked and built it up so I could hang out and collect all the blocks that kept spawning in. At that point that is what I was calling enemies because they all end up as blocks in my SCU ;) .

Have a good one [8D)

reaperx1

Crazed Builder
Feb 25, 2015
I went back at it over the last few days after being away for the weekend and thought everything was going great. My base was coming together nicely and I almost had the large defensive turrets in place, but I had forgotten about my magnet tech that I had made in the last episode. I thought I had left it at an outpost of sorts, but when I went to get it I couldn't find it anywhere. So instead of crying about it, I just made another.
That was a sign of bad things to come and I didn't even realize it.
By the end I was the most surprised I had ever been and not in a good way.
I'll let the video tell the story.

@Adriano if you are looking for a pretty serious bug to look into check out the last few minutes of this video. You may be as surprised as I was. ;)

Have a good one [8D)

Reactions: Adriano

Adriano

PAYLOAD STUDIOS
May 16, 2016
Cheers @reaperx1 , looks similar to a bug we had a while ago, where the collision mesh on a large base had shifted out of sync with the blocks, so you could drive through part of it. Don't suppose you noticed any strange, invisible collision around your base? You say that it persisted on a reload? Any chance you can upload the save game please? Nice one buddy :)

Reactions: reaperx1

Adriano

PAYLOAD STUDIOS
May 16, 2016
@reaperx1 Sadly, I couldn't repeat the issue! Tried on both the Stable and the latest Unstable. Does it still happen for you on the Unstable? Next time you get it, do you mind uploading the output log for me please? Much appreciated :)

Reactions: reaperx1

reaperx1

Crazed Builder
Feb 25, 2015
I couldn't repeat the issue!
You were able to build on the base and not drive through it? I

I ended up finishing the base in the R&D after deleting the save. If I remember right in the new update I could scrap blocks at the base, but couldn't build on it or run into it. It should be in the first few minutes of the next video.

I downloaded my save from the forum and I give it another go to see if I can get a few output logs for ya. :)

Have a good one [8D)

Reactions: Adriano