[0.7.2.1] Bugs:

P

Pink Kitty

Generally good.

But:
  1. messages pop up for old-style missions, regardless of which new mission you're on. So, 'go buy a collector' keeps popping up, regardless of which mission you have selected.
  2. the annoying 'typing' message sound, runs for 10 straight minutes when this happens, even with nothing on the screen.
  3. The Great Lemon™ has lost its light!

Adriano

PAYLOAD STUDIOS
1. I assume this is from a new save? And had you already bought the collector and the message was still playing after completing the mission?
2. Any idea what the text was that popped up before this started happening? Might be a problem with that one string.
3. Erm... are you saying the Lemon block used to work as a light source? Cos if so, I didn't know that ;)

P

Pink Kitty

1. I assume this is from a new save? And had you already bought the collector and the message was still playing after completing the mission?
2. Any idea what the text was that popped up before this started happening? Might be a problem with that one string.
3. Erm... are you saying the Lemon block used to work as a light source? Cos if so, I didn't know that ;)
1: Yep. Complete fresh start, no tinkering. No, i didn't buy the collector, i was after another mission.
2: Yep. Go buy a collector. I did. the beeping continued. Very annoying. This happened after i wanted the beeping and text to go away.
3: Yes. It did. Very handy. I also suggest an array of fruit lights. Strawberry, orange, lemon, lime, blueberry, Boysenberry/blackberry (purple).

Adriano

PAYLOAD STUDIOS
Cheers @Pink Kitty , looks like it's connected to the Shopping for Parts mission. Got it logged. And the issue with the Lemon block ;)