• I'm trying.

Votes: 3 37.5%
  • I wish...

Votes: 1 12.5%

• Total voters

reaperx1

Crazed Builder
Feb 25, 2015
A new update and a start of a new playthrough, but first I have to finish that base that I started in the last one. I just can't leave it unfinished. I like it too much.
I did however take this chance to show off the improvements to the R&D which has made it great again.
The next video I will get started on the campaign and head out into the great unknown of what is my new planet and see what I can find.

Have a good one [8D)

reaperx1

Crazed Builder
Feb 25, 2015
I got started on my new playthrough and I decided to take it kind of easy in the start, but to my surprise I made pretty good progress none the less.

Have a good one [8D)

reaperx1

Crazed Builder
Feb 25, 2015
I'm back with the next leg of my adventure and it is a battle packed one at that. So far no bugs have been an issue so I have high hopes that this will be another good playthrough. I hope I didn't just jinx it ;).
The enemies in this one seem to be trying to be sneaky. They keep attacking me and Crafty Mike, well they keep trying anyway. I put a stop to them thankfully or what would Mike do. He has plows for hands and an anchor in his end. He needs more help then even he would admit ;).

Have a good one [8D)

reaperx1

Crazed Builder
Feb 25, 2015
This is another battle episode with a bit of grade breaking action. My whole plan was to cause as much devastation as I could all the while collecting the XP needed to get me to the Hawkeye mission. Then the real fun can begin when all the good stuff is unlocked. It will take a bit, but I will get there.

Have a good one [8D)

reaperx1

Crazed Builder
Feb 25, 2015
At this stage of the game I am pretty confident that I should make it to the Hawkeye corp in this episode. The only question was how many techs do I have to go through to do it. Turns out it was a few and some of the battles were getting a little close for comfort, but somehow I managed to squeak out the wins.

Have a good one [8D)

reaperx1

Crazed Builder
Feb 25, 2015
I noticed at the top that someone isn't having a good one. I sure hope things get better for that particular techologist [8D).

With this episode I set right out looking for a fight and as always I found it. I was gathering blocks like there was no tomorrow and at one point I didn't think I would be able to keep up with them. Some how I managed, but I did have to leave some blocks behind. Don't worry they were mostly little GSO wheels that I had probably 300 of already.
However I did take a bit of a break from the action to visit the R&D which was a rather fun little detour.
There is even a little bit of old footage of the starting stages of my current monster in progress. It doesn't look like much in the clip, but if you could only see it the way I do. I am imagining it finished which probably helps.
I kind of bounced around a little bit in this episode, but it was pretty fun doing it.

Have a good one [8D)

reaperx1

Crazed Builder
Feb 25, 2015
Seeing as how I am getting close to needing a new tech I figured that I should craft up some needed parts, but first I have to battle my way through this unforgiving world to find a safe place to do so.

Have a good one [8D)

reaperx1

Crazed Builder
Feb 25, 2015
This will be the last video in this series due to the release of a new update. Unfortunately I have already restarted twice due to bugs so the next series could be a creative save build. I'm not sure yet, but if any one has some suggestions for a good build let me know.

Have a good one [8D)

reaperx1

Crazed Builder
Feb 25, 2015
We are once again getting the updates pretty fast so I am going to add the next few video's here as well.
The 0.7.2.2 update has stopped me from having a good one I'm sad to say.
The R&D is way laggier then ever. It pauses every 5 seconds or so. I did give it a try and after one bugged out save I was able to make it back to the Trading station mission by the end of this episode.
Things will get better soon even if I have to do a creative save series until things get better.

Have a good one [8D)

reaperx1

Crazed Builder
Feb 25, 2015
I started out today with all intentions of soldiering on through the grades, but once again a bugged out mission halted my progress.
So instead I jumped into my creative save and made some more techs for a challenge that I received.
This time it is to make a plane with only one Hawkeye rocket and fuel tank. I successfully created a plane that would fit the requirements, but I was not done there.
I went on to make a couple more planes to see how far I could take it. Turns out you don't need any rockets, fuel or propellers to fly around and destroy enemies. It's a little slow, but still effective.

Have a good one [8D)

Reactions: Exund

reaperx1

Crazed Builder
Feb 25, 2015
I think I will continue on with this thread for the new update. Just because I suspect there to be another update kind of quick.
With this episode I started over again and made a hell of a good run through the campaign. I didn't get any licenses maxed out, but I got a pretty good start in the right direction ;).

Have a good one [8D)

reaperx1

Crazed Builder
Feb 25, 2015
Well I am still running and the grades are passing by nicely. So nicely that I think I am just going to continue on with this save for a bit if I can.
After three or four restarts last week I need to get some real building in and to do that I need some maxed out licences.
The journey continues on :).

Have a good one [8D)

reaperx1

Crazed Builder
Feb 25, 2015
I'm still out n about running through the grades and I have made a bit of progress. Those sweet Hawkeye missiles are almost mine. The sad thing is I really only need about 8 of them to build what I want and then the rest is Venture which will take a bit to unlock.
It's all good, I like destroying techs. The bigger the better.

Have a good one [8D)

reaperx1

Crazed Builder
Feb 25, 2015
I know this has been taking a little longer than expected, but with all the updates and the way the game is giving me my encounters there isn't much that can be done about it unfortunately.
I have been slowly inching my way to maxing out the licenses while trying to think of what I want to build when I get there.
There are some good battles along the way just to keep things interesting.
I think I have narrowed it down with the help of a challenge that I received. Maybe a flying base of some sort would be a cool build. First I have to unlock the rest of the blocks.

Have a good one [8D)

reaperx1

Crazed Builder
Feb 25, 2015
I'm still running around looking for a fight and there are more than enough enemies willing to give up their blocks for a chance to take on my little battle tech. It's still going strong without ever being blown up. I think it has proven itself quite sufficiently.

Have a good one [8D)