0.6.2.2 - Unstable Bug Hunting and Tech Destruction - Video Report

reaperx1

Crazed Builder
Feb 25, 2015
With this new update I was going to continue on with my previous save, but had some issues with invaders crashing the game. So I started fresh and now I am trying regain all that I have lost. I am just skipping along as fast as I can. Some of the enemies are really helping me out by not even fighting back or moving at all. That has saved me some time, but is pretty disappointing when I want to battle it out. I am trying to change up my tech design a bit from my normal build style, but there is only so much you can do this early in the game. Should be more noticable in the upcoming video's.

Have a good one

Reactions: TRYNNUN

reaperx1

Crazed Builder
Feb 25, 2015
I'm back on the right track now and I am tearing through the grades faster then I thought I would. It probably has something to do with the harvesting missions not starting in the negative this time around. There were a few times I ran into a horde of 8 or so enemies just sitting in the desert waiting for me to come along. So I happily wandered over there and said hello in a way that was most appropriate I think. Some of them came to life a fought me, but there fate was already sealed. I am going to have to start thinking about base idea's to try on those new rock formations.

Have a good one

Reactions: MidBlade

reaperx1

Crazed Builder
Feb 25, 2015
With a lot more mission battles and harvesting done I almost have my license grades back to what I had before. I don't know how long this save is going to hold out with the random weirdness of the enemies. Hopefully I am wrong. I think an airfield of sorts makes the most sense to build on one of the rock formations.

Have a good one

Reactions: MidBlade

reaperx1

Crazed Builder
Feb 25, 2015
At this point I am just hoping for some movement. I do want to see if I will be able to max out the licenses with the odd behavior from the game. The points are still adding up, so it can't be too bad.

Have a good one

reaperx1

Crazed Builder
Feb 25, 2015
I am determined to max out all of the licenses even with the way things are going. I am really close and some of the invaders are putting up enough of a fight to keep me entertained. On top of that I kind of like the look of this tech for some reason and I don't want to part with it just yet.

Have a good one

reaperx1

Crazed Builder
Feb 25, 2015
I got all the licenses maxed out even with the bugginess of the update so it seems that it was just an enemy spawning issue. Thankfully there is a new update out that has been fixed. I am going to battle like there is no more tomorrow after this.

Have a good one