0.6.2.1 - A Bunch of New Stuff - Video Report and Gameplay

reaperx1

Crazed Builder
Feb 25, 2015
With this update something awesome has finally happened. The tech switching issue seems to be completely fixed as you will see in the video below. There are so many new things that I will let the video show you instead of me typing a full length page to explain.
All my crazy tech dreams may start to come true. The multi techs will rise.

Have a good one

Reactions: Jamie and Greg

reaperx1

Crazed Builder
Feb 25, 2015
This is the first real episode in my new series and it is shaping up to be a good one. A bit of exploration, harvesting, building and destruction, what more could I ask for. Everything is working pretty good. It was a bit of a challenge starting a new game, but that is expected without power or bubbles.

Have a good one

Reactions: MidBlade

reaperx1

Crazed Builder
Feb 25, 2015
I got upto some building in this episode and made a repair station near the trading station. That combined with the battles and blocks that I had found I had a pretty good run. Now that I have the SCU things are a lot better when it comes to clean up time. I can now actually clean the blocks up instead of only taking what I need or can carry.
Life is good.

Have a good one

reaperx1

Crazed Builder
Feb 25, 2015
I am back working toward my grade 3 license and it is getting close. A few more battles and I will have it. It looks like I will finish the Geocorp license first the way things are going. That works for me. I have not had too many just random enemies that are a good enough size to really give me a good battle, but I am still looking for them non the less.

Have a good one

reaperx1

Crazed Builder
Feb 25, 2015
I am inching my way to the grade 3 license. There has been quite a few battles along this road that I have travelled. That is one way to keep it entertaining. So many good blocks for rewards today.

Have a good one

reaperx1

Crazed Builder
Feb 25, 2015
I finally got to grade 3 and it was a great adventure this far with only signs of it getting better. I have been thinking as I drive along that I need a goal or a project besides just getting my grades up. I'll figure that out later.
One thing that I have noticed is the long load times with this update. Even the odd crash when restarting the R&D. Other than that this has been a pretty fair playthrough.

Have a good one

reaperx1

Crazed Builder
Feb 25, 2015
I have kept racking up the victories and hording my rewards as I scour the land for the next battle. I am really hoping for an epic battle, but there have not been any bigger techs them mine spawn as enemies. They just don't last long enough. I need three or so of them at once and then they might take me out. I may hit the R&D for a bit of a change in the next video.

Have a good one