0.6.1 Stable Build - Test Run - When Things Go BOOM

reaperx1

Crazed Builder
Feb 25, 2015
With this new update, comes a new video report of the newest bugs and features as I find them.
Come join the journey and see what we can run into.

With the new mission system things go boom a lot more then they used to. Sometimes my tech is one of the things. I only have one beef right now and that is with the wave encounters. My tech is just not powerful enough to take them out when I am running into them. I hate to run from a fight, so I give it a go and see what happens. I kind of works out in the end.

This might be another short series as I just read that there is another even better update that could be out for this weekend. If everything goes good. This one I think will have the Gauntlet loader in so we can finally load techs to test. I have been waiting for that one I tell ya.

Until then I have one or two more for this series.

Have a good one

grg3d

Aug 18, 2015
Planet Earth
Behind Tony.....you owe me a new keyboard as I spit out my coffee when you said that....:p

Like your video's ...but I don't care for the music...rather here you talking instead....

Reactions: reaperx1

reaperx1

Crazed Builder
Feb 25, 2015
Behind Tony.....you owe me a new keyboard as I spit out my coffee when you said that....:p

Like your video's ...but I don't care for the music...rather here you talking instead....
R.I.P. keyboard, I feel for your lose.

I hear ya on the music matter.

The main reason for the music is that I have a static issue due to my setup and I can only edit it out so much, so I use the music to cover the static. I really need a better mic. Someday

All music suggestions are welcome.
I have been looking for a wider variety of tunes, but have only found so much so far.

Have a good one

reaperx1

Crazed Builder
Feb 25, 2015
So I continued on and it was getting to be some pretty exciting battling going on. This has been quit a trip so far to say the least. I am liking this.

more to come soon
Have a good one

reaperx1

Crazed Builder
Feb 25, 2015
In got back to the battling and did I ever takes some lumps for it. I am still looking for a generator and until I find one this is going to be a bit of an uphill battle. It sure does keep things interesting while driving around exploring.

More to come soon

Have a good one

reaperx1

Crazed Builder
Feb 25, 2015
Another piece of the adventure as I make my way through this unforgiving world.

Maybe more soon

Have a good one

reaperx1

Crazed Builder
Feb 25, 2015
I got a bit board waiting for the newer unstable with the gauntlet loader, so I got back to exploring.

Some of the battles really take a lot out of my tech.

More to come soon

Have a good one

RodrigoONE

Jun 15, 2016
Hello Reaperx1 , okay?

I usually get a peek in your videos , I found funny this your serious vehicle you use it so ? LOL . But not so I decided to comment on the matter here is another . I wanted to ask if you already tried to " anchor " your SCU in the center of the " target " of the attacker to fall when he is caught in the SCU , clear that the SCU will take some damage but will not break . I do this not to destroy many blocks invasive tech . Then with a few strokes he already is destroyed and I get 90 % of the blocks with the use of drills without using weapons. Good is the hint. hug

Reactions: reaperx1

reaperx1

Crazed Builder
Feb 25, 2015
Hello Reaperx1 , okay?

I usually get a peek in your videos , I found funny this your serious vehicle you use it so ? LOL . But not so I decided to comment on the matter here is another . I wanted to ask if you already tried to " anchor " your SCU in the center of the " target " of the attacker to fall when he is caught in the SCU , clear that the SCU will take some damage but will not break . I do this not to destroy many blocks invasive tech . Then with a few strokes he already is destroyed and I get 90 % of the blocks with the use of drills without using weapons. Good is the hint. hug
Never tried to catch an invader with the SCU. Good idea though. Get them hung up and pick them apart. I like it. I may try that.

Have a good one

reaperx1

Crazed Builder
Feb 25, 2015
Hi ...Why don't you just fabricate one? (generator)
I wasn't expecting that I would have to fabricate a generator seeing as it used to be on a lot of techs and bases. It seems that they have been all but removed from the population on my world. I may have to break down and just make one. It's a sad day for a scavenger when they can't find what they are after.

Have a good one

reaperx1

Crazed Builder
Feb 25, 2015
This is the last video in this series due to another update already being out as of yesterday.

There will be more to come soon.

Have a good one