0.6.1.4 Unstable - Test Run - Adapting to Change

reaperx1

Crazed Builder
Feb 25, 2015
Over the last few updates I have been slowly adapting to the new mission system and I think I have made some progress. I know have a better idea of what I am walking into before it actually happens which has been very helpfull. I think I only blew up once so far. I did run into a few issues along the way when trying to build up a generating system on my tech, but that is a bit later in the series.

More to come soon

Have a good one

Andre Salvador Rainha

Sep 21, 2015
Portugal
Good run there, just a slight problem from my perspective, when the game's music starts we can barely hear you, even worse in fights. Might wanna try and lower that :p the background music is fine as it is tough.

Cheers

Reactions: reaperx1

reaperx1

Crazed Builder
Feb 25, 2015
Good run there, just a slight problem from my perspective, when the game's music starts we can barely hear you, even worse in fights. Might wanna try and lower that :p the background music is fine as it is tough.

Cheers
Thanks for the heads up, please let me know if the problem persists. I think I figured it out a bit better in the next video.
I have been trying to eliminate the background music and in doing so some of my other setting need to be tweeked a bit. I hope that is all it needs.

I appreciate the help.:)
Have a good one

reaperx1

Crazed Builder
Feb 25, 2015
Part 2 of the butt kicking extravaganza that is the 0.6.1.4 unstable build. Yes sometimes it was my but that got kicked. My little tech is fighting for his right to scavenge and is doing faily well. I still tiptoe around when it comes to the wave encounters, but they all need to donate blocks if they are going to be on my world.

Have a good one

reaperx1

Crazed Builder
Feb 25, 2015
I got part 3 of Out N About 0.6.1.4 done just in time to find another new update. Man the Dev's are on a roll.
I still have two more after this one. I think I need to rethink my process for making video's.

Have a good one