0.6.1.2 Unstable - Test Run - These Things Happen

reaperx1

Crazed Builder
Feb 25, 2015
I have just found the newest update and was in the mood for a bit of building. I had been working on a fairly big tech and just got it to save after the second try. I went back to work and when I dropped my cab the game unfortunitely crashed back to the desktop. I haven't tried the new mission yet, but they will be posted here when I can.

My crash report with a description in posted below.

The tech below is what I was working on at the time.
Dino Feet s191.png

Bonus tip: If you are going to work on something this big I recommend starting the R&D with a small vehicle and getting quite a ways away from the dispensors and then ordering the bigger tech. Do not get into the bigger one, just build while in the other tech. The game does run a lot better this way. I usually build from just my cab. That way I can drop it on top of the big tech to get a closer veiw. Hope it helps.:)

More to come soon

Have a good one

Attachments

reaperx1

Crazed Builder
Feb 25, 2015
I got into the story mode a bit and started a brand new adventure through a new and dangerous world.
After some ups and downs I made a little progress in the right direction.

More to come soon

Have a good one

reaperx1

Crazed Builder
Feb 25, 2015
As I wonder around causing mayhem and also receiving some of my own I was lucky enough to be rewarded with a Geocorp regen bubble after beating a fairly easy mission. That is surely going to make healing much easier. I am starting to think that I should use it for a base, but I am still a ways from being able to make one. I might also try to power it so I can keep it on my tech.

More to come soon

Have a good one

Reactions: MidBlade

reaperx1

Crazed Builder
Feb 25, 2015
Another piece of the journey to destruction. Things are still a bit tense here and there, but I have hopes that things will get better shortly. I plan on doing a bit of crafting in the next video. If I can find what I need first. I was looking for the grade 4&5 fabricators, but I might be alright without them.

More to come soon

Have a good one

Reactions: MidBlade