0.6.0.6 Unstable - Bug Hunting with Reaper X1

reaperx1

Crazed Builder
Feb 25, 2015
I decided to try something a little different to see how it goes. My Reaper's Playground has lost focus of what it was meant to be. It was meant to be a place where the monster techs could roam free with out being cluttered by other techs that are not monsterous. Most of my Out N About techs don't meet the requirements to be classed as a Playground worthy tech being they are to small or not original enough.
So I figure why not have a thread for every new update playthrough.

This has been one of the most exciting and action packed playthroughs that I have done in a while with all the missions adding the extra techs to fight.

More to come soon.

I also wanted to remind people that they are more then welcome to post their monster techs in the Reaper's Playground thread. Just make sure your techs are monsterous in some way. They don't have to be huge to be monsterous.

Here's hoping to rectify the problem in the playground.

Have a good one

Reactions: Greg

reaperx1

Crazed Builder
Feb 25, 2015
After a morning of construction related power outages I finally got part 2 uploaded.
Another episode of buttkickin' and rebuilding. So much fun :).

Have a good one

reaperx1

Crazed Builder
Feb 25, 2015
I had a bit of fun and frustration in the Gauntlet today, but the thing is that laggy corners was never the main issue. It was mostly pilot error or maybe a bit of slippery wheel syndrome. It was the best game performance I have ever seen while in the Gauntlet. I'd have to say it is coming along nicely.

I may have another try with my flyer next time to see how it goes.

Have a good one

reaperx1

Crazed Builder
Feb 25, 2015
I went back Out N About for part 3 in this video and it was fun. The battles now are way better, but need more variety to the enemies that spawn in them. I figure that is coming soon. With the xp points being raised it sure takes longer to level up, which is kind of nice. Keeps the adventure going.

More to come soon

Have a good one

reaperx1

Crazed Builder
Feb 25, 2015
This here is part 4 of this playthrough and by the sounds of the Dev's we should get a new update on monday which may make this the last video in the series. Here's hoping for the best.

Have a good one

reaperx1

Crazed Builder
Feb 25, 2015
Since 0.6.0.7 got pushed back until monday I had to quench that building urge and went Out N About on a terror as some bugs or maybe design flaws had me in a bad way.

More to come soon

Have a good one

Olli_DXD

Räksmörgås
Dec 26, 2015
Linköping, Sweden
Since 0.6.0.7 got pushed back until monday I had to quench that building urge and went Out N About on a terror as some bugs or maybe design flaws had me in a bad way.

More to come soon

Have a good one
Nice! I seem to have encountered a bug myself, the SCU mission is not being triggered...

reaperx1

Crazed Builder
Feb 25, 2015
Nice! I seem to have encountered a bug myself, the SCU mission is not being triggered...
Well that would put a damper on your playthrough. I can imagine so many blocks left behind because of missing that one block. Hope things work out for ya.

Have a good one

reaperx1

Crazed Builder
Feb 25, 2015
This is that last video in this updates playthrough since there is a new update to start.

I am not sure if I like the feel of this now that I have done it.

There has be a few views and only one posting other then mine. It seems like there is no interest in this type of thread. If that is the case I think I will go back to putting them in the playground. I don't want to add a thread for every update just to have no one want to see it when I could contain everything in one thread out of the way of the people who don't want to see it.

Let me know what you think.

Do you like this idea or should all these video's be in the Reaper's Playground out of the way?
Thanks in advance for any feedback that may be helpful.

Have a good one

Greg

Senior Designer
Oct 12, 2015
Also because of the way the missions are generated now, you may have to drive around for a bit to get the SCU mission to trigger. We'll be taking a look at this, as we'd ideally like this mission to trigger right at the start of the grade.

Reactions: reaperx1 and Jamie