[0.5.21.1] TerraTech BOOMstable: Explosive weapons can friendly fire

matik2002

Sep 16, 2015
So yeah, today's update is declared as TerraTech BOOMstable!
The bugs are explosive! So, back to thread:

Pound Cannons and Mortars got explosions, but with explosions they get the ability to damage friendly Techs and bases. So, I would put a CAUTION sticker on them. Just one barrage of Megaton Cannons is enough to devastate my whole progress.

Take a look at R&D chamber, build a Tech, build a Pound Cannon Tech and try to use the pounder to attack the friendly Tech. It really does friendly fire.

Andre Salvador Rainha

Sep 21, 2015
Portugal
Also in RnD the items on the pilons are destructible and exploding blocks (fuel tanks, rockets...) do ALOT more damage... a Big poppa tank was enough to blow some radars when it exploded close to my teck :/

matik2002

Sep 16, 2015
Also in RnD the items on the pilons are destructible and exploding blocks (fuel tanks, rockets...) do ALOT more damage... a Big poppa tank was enough to blow some radars when it exploded close to my teck :/
That's really TerraTech BOOMstable! :p

So, explosions in general do too much damage, even weapon explosions!

reaperx1

Crazed Builder
Feb 25, 2015
The friendly fire is a hell of a thing when it tears apart one of my montser techs in the R&D just from firing all the guns a dozen times.

Have a good one

matik2002

Sep 16, 2015
Good job this is just TT_Unstable ;)

We're going to look into this. Thanks for letting us know!
Correction: TT_BOOMstable. :p

Good to see that TT Unstable is useful. Otherwise, we would return to our ErrorTech!

Reactions: Jamie