(0.5.20.1) Absurd amount of Enemy Bases?

Sir Metaladon

I'm just running into loads of them, I have found somewhere around 10 just in the starter area and as I explore it's just base after base after base! As soon as I get close enough to kill one, 3 more pop up on the radar... Is this the way it is supposed to be, or is this unintended?

Last edited:
I do seem to find alot more bases but only after I finish the quests and for a short period. Sometimes I see 3 or 4 in a line.

Sir Metaladon

I do seem to find alot more bases but only after I finish the quests and for a short period. Sometimes I see 3 or 4 in a line.
I'm getting more than that, more like on the largest draw distance there are always 1-3 bases in sight,everywhere....
There are some particularly dense spots tho, but those usual contain upwards of 4 bases (I think the most I have seen in a clump is 7)

Sir Metaladon

That was me asking other members of the forum to input their findings.
One other note, the bases are also respawning! (I think) I have one particularly near my base that keeps re-appearing when i save-and-quit....

Didn't notice any bases respawning but had cases were the same base was spawned several times :/
Here's the save, don't remember having any more bases now as I've scrapped all I've seen.

Attachments

Sir Metaladon

Want to send me your save?
Sure Thing :D
This save contains World holes, tons of bases, and a (failed) to connect to twitter (plz tell me what to do, when I try to connect in-game, right now it just has an infinite loading screen)
Version 0.5.19.3 (I think, idk if is that or 0.5.19.4)

Attachments

Sir Metaladon

That was me asking other members of the forum to input their findings.
Another note in 0.5.20.1, The bases are DEFINITELY respawning, as I captured a couple early in the game, did some other things (with save&quits in-between) and i went back to dismantle them only to find that new bases were in the immediate area and the harvesters/guards were killing the ones I had captured. Each new base also had double the techs spawned around it for some reason. There are also generally lots of bases, and as I kill them more spawn and re-spawn.

matik2002

Shouldn't it go to TT Unstable forum as the version in the thread is the Unstable release?

Also, I definitely see lots of bases around, but I didn't see them respawning stronger.

If enough bases will appear then presumably the one with 4-5 grade Fabricators may appear.

Sir Metaladon

Shouldn't it go to TT Unstable forum as the version in the thread is the Unstable release?

Also, I definitely see lots of bases around, but I didn't see them respawning stronger.

If enough bases will appear then presumably the one with 4-5 grade Fabricators may appear.
Sorry, i just changed the title because the bug continued into the unstable, that's all

Also, no bases are in the game with grade 4-5 fabricators, Believe me, i have seen a LOT of bases :D

spineless

too many enemy bases. I like how they come 4-6 in a nice neat row I must have 20, g3 fabricators by now. My radar is littered with blue arrows.

I also have the world hole bug in my save.

WillyGamesYT

Website
www.iloveterratechtotallynotafakesite.com
Huh...the youtuber Zisteau mentioned it in one of his videos, but it would be great if there was a block
that allowed you to see the entire map(Kinda like gta 5) where you can only see places where you have gone.
Also would be nice to have a fast travel option to bases you have already conquered.
That way you wouldn't confuse your main base with random scrap bases that you have got.

matik2002

Sorry, i just changed the title because the bug continued into the unstable, that's all

Also, no bases are in the game with grade 4-5 fabricators, Believe me, i have seen a LOT of bases :D
Why? :(
Also, I understand why you changed version release to TT Unstable.
Huh...the youtuber Zisteau mentioned it in one of his videos, but it would be great if there was a block
that allowed you to see the entire map(Kinda like gta 5) where you can only see places where you have gone.
Also would be nice to have a fast travel option to bases you have already conquered.
That way you wouldn't confuse your main base with random scrap bases that you have got.
Please give me maps! :p

P

Pink Kitty

I've seen a big bunch of bad guys all together, like 6 of them.

but not hordes of bases.
Maybe a few more than usual?

Seemed good to me!

Dellamorte

Seeing the entire map of an infinite world would be some feat, but there is talk of a mapping function coming at some stage.