[0.5.18.1] Minor bug list, delivery cannon,mission marker, duplication

Codepilot

Static Delivery cannon opening up before anchored

Yellow ? mark from solar mission STILL doesn't go away after anchoring it

Duplication bug :- portable trading station, refinery, fabricator, scrapper, gso trading station all bugged, you can drag an item over it and it *acts* as if you placed it there and begins to sell/refine/create ect but the item is not taken and used.

The stationary trading station from the quest however seems to be immune from this issue.

Edit: GSO Payload Terminal, when attached to my anchored base it items purchased don't show up and money gets refunded. It should function to buy blocks and such even anchored to other stuff right?

grg3d

Edit: GSO Payload Terminal, when attached to my anchored base it items purchased don't show up and money gets refunded. It should function to buy blocks and such even anchored to other stuff right?

Hi codepilot... It dose not work if to many blocks are around the payload terminal...try anchoring it by its self (had this problem since 0.5.12)

I just got done playing TT 0.5.18.1 unstable for 4 hours with no problems except I still can't play it on full screen :(
as I can only get it up to (600 x 900 with a border on fastest) with out the frame rate lagging...

I hope that is the next thing the dev's work on as it kills my eyes looking at such a small screen(love to be able to use full screen).....Please fix this issue when you get a moment... for all of us who have bad eyesight.... besides it looks way cool on full screen!!

ArmchairGravy

If you reload the save after getting the solar panel, the markers will be fixed.

Codepilot

If you reload the save after getting the solar panel, the markers will be fixed.
Assumed there was probably a work around, but figured I would point out all things that don't seem to work right even if they had been around for a while lol just to be thorough.