0.3.6 Workaround?

Hexenjaeger

Hi,
I just downlaoded 0.3.6 and always get a game crash in the tutorial (Bio Fuel related).
Are there any workarounds, yet?
Cause some are writing about playing 0.3.6. How you do that?
For me it´s impossible to play.

Vhargon

Hi,
I just downlaoded 0.3.6 and always get a game crash in the tutorial (Bio Fuel related).
Are there any workarounds, yet?
Cause some are writing about playing 0.3.6. How you do that?
For me it´s impossible to play.
It may be better to play 0.3.5 while we wait for a fix, if you still have your copy.

Sir Terrance

Website
www.terranceconnolly.co.uk
I have the same issue. It also seems random in that occassionally I can get away with converting wood in to fuel once or twice (or very rarely a 3rd time) before a crash. As long as I never gain BioFuel to activate a shield I can play quite happily, but obviously it eventually gets to hard to defend my base.
Unfortunately I only found out about this game yesterday, so I do not possess version 0.3.5 & I am using the 0.3.6 version.
Does anyone know if there are any any quick fixes, or is this something I just have to wait for a patch.
No worries as like I said I I can get quite abit of play out of the game before my base gets destroyed. To be honest I am glad to see this is not just an issue with me. I was worried that if it was an issue personal to me, that it might not get resolved.
Anyway, thanks for your time ^_^

Smokin Moses

Beta Backer
Yeah, saiwun is a boss, he got me sorted out with a 0.3.5 copy within hours, even during the holidays. Let's hope they fix this issue asap (although 0.3.5 had some issues as well, I find the mobile base bug a lot more fun than a showstopper crash. :p)

Sir Terrance

Website
www.terranceconnolly.co.uk
You are right. I checked my e-mails & I had got the version I requested ^_^
That is super awesome. With other companies I have known it take months to get a response, & that is if you get one at all. I love how nice everyone seems to be on the forum too ^_^

Vhargon

You are right. I checked my e-mails & I had got the version I requested ^_^
That is super awesome. With other companies I have known it take months to get a response, & that is if you get one at all. I love how nice everyone seems to be on the forum too ^_^
:) It's a great community!

Sai Wun

PAYLOAD STUDIOS
Yeah, saiwun is a boss, he got me sorted out with a 0.3.5 copy within hours, even during the holidays. Let's hope they fix this issue asap (although 0.3.5 had some issues as well, I find the mobile base bug a lot more fun than a showstopper crash. :p)
You're welcome :)