0.3.6. Cab bug

Luna Sakara

Beta Backer
If you toss the cab unit at high enough velocity, or far enough away from the camera, the game will spawn you as an enemy bot. The bot you spawn as, can include being spawned as the base, guardians, and regular AI. You can fully control what ever you spawn as.

further testing indicates this bug happens most frequently when more than one cab and be used.

Vhargon

If you toss the cab unit at high enough velocity, or far enough away from the camera, the game will spawn you as an enemy bot. The bot you spawn as, can include being spawned as the base, guardians, and regular AI. You can fully control what ever you spawn as.

further testing indicates this bug happens most frequently when more than one cab and be used.
Wow! I think I know the bug you're talking about, but I had found that bug in R&D. I didn't ever try it out with enemies in the world, though!

drdabc123

I was playing today and when I moved a cab from my bot it spawned into a enemy unit I could control. also later I went away from my base in a different vehicle and when I came back my original vehicle was replaced with a enemy bot I could control if i put my cab on it.

Jamie

PAYLOAD STUDIOS
I was playing today and when I moved a cab from my bot it spawned into a enemy unit I could control. also later I went away from my base in a different vehicle and when I came back my original vehicle was replaced with a enemy bot I could control if i put my cab on it.
An enemy unit you can control? Do you mean an AI vehicle? Did double-clicking it let you switch to it?

drdabc123

I put my cab down and I had control of this random enemy vehicle that had just spawned. when my other vehicle turned into one I exited and came back in and it was fixed