[0.3.2] Block dispensers and guardians don't respawn after restart from in-game menu

zidel

After restarting the game from the in-game menu I've noticed twice that several block dispensers don't respawn. I haven't been able to reproduce this, but as far as I can tell only the ones I've found in the previous game disappear, although not all of them. In the cases where whole groups of dispensers don't respawn the guardians don't seem to spawn either.

Vhargon

After restarting the game from the in-game menu I've noticed twice that several block dispensers don't respawn. I haven't been able to reproduce this, but as far as I can tell only the ones I've found in the previous game disappear, although not all of them. In the cases where whole groups of dispensers don't respawn the guardians don't seem to spawn either.
I've been able to reproduce it. I'm also making a video that shows several bugs, including this one. It will be shown here when it's done.

To avoid this bug: When you want to restart the game, quit fully, then start a new game from the main menu.