[0.2.6]New update Discusion Thread

neothehitman

Website
www.youtube.com
hey guys this thread is for all the good/bad things of the new update,
so there all in one place and i will keep this thread up-to-date.
with the version and the top 5 most common good & bad things you think about it.
and there will be a poll ever week, with things you would like to see in the new update but keep it real!!!
not like: new Corporations, Multiplayer, or other big things.
just keep it to the small things like the last update [0.2.3],
that fixed the heard enemy attack and give us some more time to pickup parts.
so keep it real and do reply here, it will help the Dev's to have things like this in one place.
big thanks to all.

gr,
neo

[the top 5 are the 5 things most people like about the new update,
and the 5 things most people don't like about it.
and that means things they changed not things they didn't do]
(i will Delete your reply if this is not appropriate)

Top 5 nice fixes::D
- Enemy spawn Time/Distance
2- Item despawn time
3- Shield Shows Repair
4-
5-

Top 5 bad fixes::(
-
2-
3-
4-
5-

What would you like to see in the new update?:cool:
- crafteble Fans
2- save main game (big change it will be in the new update)
3-

*Thx for your Reply hope we can keep this a nice and help full Thread and not a place of you know *
"unnecessary BS" ;)

Last edited:

neothehitman

Website
www.youtube.com
so to start it of for this update:

i had a stream last night with the new beta update,
and Thundercodes game making program.(a must try;))
and we had a blast with the new update and also did some testing,
and i'm liking the new update the enemy's do spawn a little more away from your base.
so if you play your cards right you can play in peace for some time to get your stuff,
only if you get your stuff you will run in to them :p but thats the game liking it.
also yes you do have more time to pick up the parts or even rebuild your self,
also thx for explaining how the shield repair works in the live stream.

what would i like to see in the new update:
1- new craftable parts (wheels/1x1 or 1x2 CSO block/Shovel*BECAUSE I LOVE IT:D:p:oops:*)
2- new base spawn (like not in a hole so you don't get stuck all the time)
3- can't think os something now just already liking the game so far so just a : KEEP UP THE GOOD WORK:cool:

BonGeBon

For me its simple, I would like to have:
A repelling shield
AI that can ally with me and attack enemies. (Right now after awhile they turn against me)
Scrap Magnet (Get all the parts and stoof :3)

With those, I could have enough fun to last awhile. Build my giant army and mobilize them against anything that moves >:D

neothehitman

Website
www.youtube.com
For me its simple, I would like to have:
A repelling shield
AI that can ally with me and attack enemies. (Right now after awhile they turn against me)
Scrap Magnet (Get all the parts and stoof :3)

With those, I could have enough fun to last awhile. Build my giant army and mobilize them against anything that moves >:D
what do you mean with *stoof* ?? if you mean stuff,
the collector-pads dit that before but it was really disturbed to every one so they fix them so the only grab resources.
but they said that some where in the future, there will be pads for grabbing parts so give that some time.

also the shield and the ai are coming but need more time, as they are a bigger project ad the moment.
but do you also have some good comments to reply??;)

D347h

Hello,

I'd like to see:
*) 1 craftable Weapon (MG?)
*) Build Parts to the Base (p.e. blocks, weapons, collector pads, weapons, ... ^^)
*) No more Ideas at the Moment :)

lg
Paz

BonGeBon

I think the game in general is solid. If we added those 3 things, I would have bought the game as a complete product.
With that said, good fixes is the entire game. It is very well made

neothehitman

Website
www.youtube.com
hey guys did a TTG game update stream and we did found some bugs:

First of all what happened to the Oil in the new game i was so happy that most of the CSO parts are there but you need Oil to craft the rockeds but there is no oil on the new map me thundercodes and iron wure looking in are own game for it but after 2 hours we gave up and yes we whent all over the place but nothing also i found a wold bug close to the base where a part of the floor is open and you can see true it 2014-09-12_00001.jpg 2014-09-12_00002.jpg
also i was trying to controle my vehicle with my xbox controler same as you guys and this time the vehical started to perform weard going forward instad of back and all kinds of things so i got back on my keyboard NP :D

so with that out of the way i can finally talk about the rest :p
man guys what a awesome update man no joke loving the new textures love the colors really nice and Friendly;)
the shield works correct now the parts are not staying red after repair,
also i screamed my stream like crazy when i found out the new base space really really love if big big thx for that it's maybe a small thing but that hill was really bugging me was getting stuck all the time and it still a little in a sloop so the stuff still roles quit nice, also man what a work on the fly controls it's insane i was flying my everyday big ass planes and even they wore flying really smooth and all so thats also amazing.
besides that i think i got it all so far hope you guys are getting a good weekend rest take some time to your selfs

so some little fixes here and there & don't forget FIX the Oil i want to try and fly in main game :D:D:D
till next time guys awesome hop guys really awesome

Jeff McGee

Really enjoying the new update, great job guys! First time I was able to build a plane model I use for wingit in regular game mode. It was cool to fly around and see the new map transitions, but I quickly lost track of where I was and couldn't find my base again. At least the enemy bots spawn in your vicinity so one I was a ways away I didn't have to worry about anyone attacking my base. I found a few of the map holes and half pyramid things neo mentioned above also. If your small enough to jump in the holes they will shoot you up into the air.

Sai Wun

PAYLOAD STUDIOS
Glad you're enjoying the update. Sorry for the absence of oil resources. We'll get that fixed next week along with the holes in the ground. We'll also think about adding a temporary UI to tell the player where their base is too.

neothehitman

Website
www.youtube.com
nice thx Sai that would be awesome maybe also ad in the fans???:rolleyes::p:rolleyes:
also i hope a threat like this helps you guys out with the fixes and not only give you guys the idea where only talking bad but also showing of the top 5 good things people are saying about it o_O