• Newbie Guide • Building a Base •

SizzleMcGrizzle_

Oct 19, 2015
Introduction
As Nova said in a previous thread, we all started as noobs, most of us still are compared to the pros. Building a base is one of the best steps you can contribute towards owning your server. Follow this simple guide for more information.

What to build
Most bases are really messy, with harvesting systems everywhere and charging stations etc. In my opinion and I'm sure a few others, building a base with a part roof over your head with GSO wireless chargers is really affective. Load up with solar panels batteries and protection/repair bubbles and you will be unstoppable. Link here:
http://imgur.com/QcD4Xpp - Couldn't get the link inserted into the screen, sorry :eek:

Materials
If you pare building the simple base i'm imagining of, follow this list of materials.

Must have - Any type of GSO building block.
Must Have - Bubbles to protect your structure.
Must Have - Solar panels and batteries to power those bubbles.
Must Have - Fixed anchors to power the solar panels without have to take them off.

Possible - GSO wireless charger to not have to unload your batteries and reload.
Possible - Rotating anchors with solar panels, guns, and batteries to protect your base.
Possible - A nicely organized harvesting machine that automatically refines resources to sell them for more money.

Conclusion
If you agree to this thread, hit that like button. If you have any suggestions, please comment below. :)

Last edited:

poitee

Nov 17, 2015
Can you have more than one refinery and cannon in the current release? Mine does not seem to work. I can't even manually drag things to it to get it to refine

SizzleMcGrizzle_

Oct 19, 2015
Can you have more than one refinery and cannon in the current release? Mine does not seem to work. I can't even manually drag things to it to get it to refine
True setting up a GSO Receiver next to the refinery. Then hook up a conveyer to the white circle side and add a delivery cannon to the end. If there is already a refined material, add a receiver to the delivery cannon.