If you have a save game with a problem Encounter or broken Crate, post it here. We'll try to fix it!

Discussion in 'Bugs' started by Adriano, Nov 29, 2016.

1. Adriano

Adriano PAYLOAD STUDIOS Developer QA Lead Moderator Canary King

If you post the updated save game now, I'll take a look and try to fix it :)

2. bedbathandbrett

bedbathandbrett New Member

Awesome! Here you go. While you're in there, it might be worth taking a look at my big refinery and trying to craft a few things with it, especially some wireless chargers or big geocorp batteries. You probably already know this but it seems like the more complex conveyor systems freeze the game like crazy.

Edit: I'm itching to play again, and I just realized you guys are probably sleeping now. I'll try to remember to upload a new updated save file when I'm done playing today

Edit2: I actually remembered!

Attached Files:

Last edited: Apr 19, 2017 at 9:08 AM
  3. Adriano

Here you go @bedbathandbrett , mission completed for you. This bug has been fixed now so shouldn't happen again in any future saves :)

Attached Files:

4. DerNiepe

DerNiepe Well-Known Member Beta Deluxe TT Streamer

Hey Ade, did you missed the files attatched from durianboy and me?

5. Adriano

Attached Files:

6. Adriano

Sorry @DerNiepe , I must have missed them. Here you go, all fixed. Incidentally, what kind of frame rate do you get when playing the game?

Attached Files:

7. DerNiepe

DerNiepe Well-Known Member Beta Deluxe TT Streamer

The savegame you gave me back i play with full 60 FPS. but i think the higher i get and the larger the enemys will become the more fps drops i will get. my pc gets a bore-out ^^
    Btw: you forgot to remove crafty mike. hes loitering around in hereXD Nevermind

8. Adriano

Bah! He was too crafty for me this time....

9. Kirchhoffs

Kirchhoffs Active Member Beta Deluxe TT Translator

after a destroy enemy army with only one tech spawning after the first one, the mission is incompletable.

Attached Files:

10. DurianBoy

DurianBoy Member Beta Deluxe

thx :D