[0.7.3] Nuterra v0.4.0 - Modloader + Modding API !!!

Discussion in 'Unofficial Modders' started by maritaria, Dec 24, 2016.

1. Zargn

Zargn Moderator Moderator Beta Deluxe TT Translator Canary

Sadly you can only do it for some types of weapons:

Sylver likes this.
  2. NGreyswandir

NGreyswandir Well-Known Member Beta Deluxe .

Then I will wait for upgrade of game and mod... I do not use tools on same tech with weapons that much.

3. maritaria

maritaria Well-Known Member Beta Deluxe TT Translator Modder

Thanks for reporting the issue, will look into it :)

Gameslinx likes this.
  4. maritaria

Fixed: https://github.com/Nuterra/nuterra/issues/58

5. Trippeh

Trippeh Well-Known Member Beta Deluxe Wiki Mod TT Translator TT Streamer

Zargn likes this.
  6. GamerParrish

GamerParrish Well-Known Member Beta Deluxe

Before I download this, what does this add to TT?

7. streak1

streak1 Well-Known Member Beta Deluxe Wiki Mod Canary Streak1

8. maritaria

Thanks :) will update the main post with some more info to guide people to these

9. maritaria

With the new update we hope to make modding terratech more accessible :D

10. NGreyswandir

Last time I tried your mod, it make my tech can recharge with solar panels on tech but it could not charge with anchored chargers. So is it possible to have just separated functions of your mods installed? Like I would like to ahve magnets on/off and first person from Militaria, and nothing else? (First time i tried it my cat killed me... she stepped on my keyboard and directly on K key... so I do not want that one for sure.)

11. maritaria

Sorry to hear that, one of the advantages of the modloader is that you can now selectively install/delete mods yea. Though unfortunately the solar thing is tied into the keybindings, will split that off later. Also I have applied some bugfixes to the solar panel mod as some people reported that bug and it has since been fixed. Finally you can unbind the suicide key by removing it from the config (/Nuterra_Data/Config/extrakeys.json)

NGreyswandir likes this.
  12. NGreyswandir

I will try it again, as I like FP view and magnets off. If I can charge my tech normally from anchored source other things are not a big issue (I will delete kill key for sure.)
    If I set mobile solar panels to false, they will not work at all on vehicle like in vanila or they will animate solar panel on tech stop?
    And I was not sure about this, default MobileSolarMultiplier is 1 as I remember, that means it give same amount of energy like anchored one? if I put 10 it will give 10 times more?

13. Gameslinx

Gameslinx Well-Known Member Beta Deluxe Canary Modder

New modding section - this thread has been moved here!

Sylver and Baconus_Yum like this.
  14. wotikins

wotikins Well-Known Member Beta Deluxe TT Translator

so uh, on the R&D tech spawn mod, how do i add techs to the spawnlist?

15. maritaria

You cant, the list is updated from the build-in spawn list for cheats. Though that mod wasnt properly updated for the release and isnt able to spawn most of the techs listed. There is a patch ready that fixes the list and will be released soon, but we are holding off to also fix another few bugs.

Lets tag @Sylver to summon him. He makes the mod you are talking about and you should let him know if you want such a thing added :)

16. GamerParrish

GamerParrish Well-Known Member Beta Deluxe

Just to let you know in your page "The internal workings of nuterra" you made a spelling mistake under Hooks, here it is, "surpress the fireing of drill blocks or force it." it should be firing not fireing XD

17. Sylver

Sylver Moderator Moderator Beta Deluxe TT Translator Canary Hawkeye King Modder

Hey wotkins
    Atm you can't add techs to this list but that's a good idea!
    Even if now spawning enemies is a lot easier ill keep my mod as a "QuickSpawn" mod